authentic jersey versus game jersey

Greenhell

Reaction score
Got the deal of the century when I snagged an Elite Wilson off eBay for $90 at the start of the season! Selller got it as a gift and it was too big for him (he probably wanted a Flynn jersey). On top of that, I snagged a Sherman Game jersey before Christmas for $50! The two best Hawk jerseys of the season for $140. :)

jkitsune

Reaction score
jkitsune":2ukt7bry said:
Where are people getting these authentics? I was told at the stadium pro shop that the limited and elites don't exist yet for Wilson. Help!

Self-quote in the hopes that I can finally actually figure out where/how to get one of these.

Wiseguy

Reaction score
The main fit issue I have found is in the shoulders, the cut in the back of the shoulders is a bit small. The rest of the jersey fit is right on size for me (a large) but it is a bit tighter if I cross my arms, than the reebok.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Yep, the fit across the upper chest and shoulders is a little tight, I was a large in reebok but am XL in Nike. ....and yes the Nike ones do hold the heat in better.

OP
OP
T

theseahawkguy

Reaction score
what color is good. Now all hawk colors are, but blue seems to be more popular than white. And then there is the alternative what do you guys think?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
The blue ones are really nice. Can't go wrong with that one

OP
OP
T

theseahawkguy

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3ii8eri8 said:
The blue ones are really nice. Can't go wrong with that one

I love blue too problem is, its most popular and most likely to be sold out. Now on NFL proshop the size S is avaliable for the alternative jersey. Thats the only size I can fit in. White and blue are still out.

redhawk253

Reaction score
first one i bought was a limited 12 fan.. gf got me a basic russell wilson for christmas.. now i love that the limited is stitched numbers and name.. but thing about it is the flywire is super awkward in the neck and it doesn't fit as comfortably as the basic jersey does.. most of us dont have shoulders the size of shoulder pads so the flywire in the neck is really unecessary and uncomfortable. my 2 cents.

arghawkfan

Reaction score
I own a wolf grey elite earl tomas, and a limited blue Earl Thomas. I prefer the fit of the of the limited as it fits more like a regular shirt, but it is made of polyester, so the quality of the material is not the same as the elite. The elite feels heavier and is sturdier, but it looks like it is made to be worn with shoulderpads or something.

When i ordered the elite, i wanted to return it because of the fit, but NFL shop screwed up on my bill several times and they actually let me keep the jersey for free to make it up to me. I ordered the limited jersey afterwards, and needless to say, i am happy to have both. I would definately pay the extra $30 for the limited over the game jersey however.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":31z81klt said:
Those with the Elite jerseys.. how do they fit? I've heard they're quite form fitting .. Pics would be appreciated.

I would also appreciate this info.

Are they even more fitted than the $100? I'm 6-4 and about 185lbs. Issue I always have is - too big, too long. Would like a more fitted jersey. Tried a $100 jersey a few weeks ago and it was a great fit, but still too long.

arghawkfan

Reaction score
Game is $100, limited is $130 and elite is $250. I am 5'11 185, and i ordered a size 40 on the elite, smallest they have, and a large for the limited. The elite jersey's are longer than the limited one's as well.

OP
OP
T

theseahawkguy

Reaction score
NFL proshop only sells game. I think its more worth going for limited if it feels okay versus the game. Otherwise that elite may hurt my pocketbook. Guess I have to go try one on.

Greenhell

Reaction score
theseahawkguy":1kg5ca61 said:
http://www.foxfootballgear.com/elite-seattle-seahawks-c-4_5208.html?page=4

This is where you can get a cheap elite jersey Aros?

Can I trust this site though? Thoughts everyone

Fake site.

OP
OP
T

theseahawkguy

Reaction score
NYCoug":1vghdcuu said:
I just got an Authentic jersey and wore it for the game yesterday for the first time. It's beautiful. If you can afford it, go with the authentic. Top quality.

It looks good problem is it only sells below a 40 m. I wear size S.

OP
OP
T

theseahawkguy

Reaction score
redhawk253":2tjepykc said:
first one i bought was a limited 12 fan.. gf got me a basic russell wilson for christmas.. now i love that the limited is stitched numbers and name.. but thing about it is the flywire is super awkward in the neck and it doesn't fit as comfortably as the basic jersey does.. most of us dont have shoulders the size of shoulder pads so the flywire in the neck is really unecessary and uncomfortable. my 2 cents.

the flywire is a concern to me though here is the breakdown.

http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/ ... 889/p/3897