The Number ONE Goal in 2013...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Secure Home Field Advantage.

Of course, do what we need to do in the draft and Free Agency, be prudent and swift with our decisions, rest our players, get healthy and utilize the OTA's, minicamps and Training Camp to get where we need to be with our timing and precision, but above all else, have ONE singular focus and that is to win our division and be the #1 seed in the NFC.

I don't want to see a single game like Miami or Detroit in 2013. It's all business. Play every game like it's the playoffs.

I have no doubt that we would all agree had the Falcons have to come out to Century Link yesterday to play us, we would be moving on to the NFC Championship.

The goals of year's past are past. No longer do we simply want to have a winning season or make strides. This train has one stop scheduled and it's the Super Bowl.

All Aboard!

Wiseguy

Reaction score
Agreed. The problem with this season was not a certain play in the last game but losing at ariz, St.L, Maimi, Detroit. take care of 1 or more of those games (which were really close) and we get homefield throughout. But i think we needed the hard road this year to show us what we can do. I don't think we lose those games next year. Get it done in the regular season, get homefield, win SB!

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Wiseguy":3tve1enu said:
Agreed. The problem with this season was not a certain play in the last game but losing at ariz, St.L, Maimi, Detroit. take care of 1 or more of those games (which were really close) and we get homefield throughout. But i think we needed the hard road this year to show us what we can do. I don't think we lose those games next year. Get it done in the regular season, get homefield, win SB!

I can't agree more. What a team we've got.

seahawks08

Reaction score
Number 1 goal is to win the Superbowl, nothing less. Period, this team is deserving, this city is, this region is. That's it, I said so and so does everyone of us in our hearts and minds!

Giblien

Reaction score
Wiseguy":28zmqbj4 said:

:th2thumbs:

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Wiseguy":27kh5qix said:

RW has us in position to win at AZ but Baldwin and Braylon just couldn't hang on.

Wiseguy

Reaction score
Wenhawk":1hrv9cms said:
Wiseguy":1hrv9cms said:

RW has us in position to with at AZ but Baldwin and Braylon just couldn't hang on.

they will next year. RW comands so!

godawg

Reaction score
Our loss in Atlanta will make this a great team for years to come. Russell will not let it happen again.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Leif is just mean sometimes, ain't he?

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I'm in! I think this teams believes too. I'd be surprised if game 1 Wilson had the locker room won. Tavaris had his guys, and Flynn is no slouch either. He had to overcome a lot. After putting the team on his back I bet these guys feel bad they lost it for Russell. Lynch regrets his fumble, the OL is mad at themselves for the sacks, the defense for letting up. RW makes this team want to be better.

kearly

Reaction score
bestfightstory":o52w3d0i said:

I'm not normally hostile minded when I read posts, but when I read the first sentence in the OP the first thought that popped into my head was "no shit Sherlock." :)

Then I stopped reading and started skimming the comments and saw that as the very first reply. Made me chuckle. Nothing against you Aros, but I thought it was funny.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I just want to make the playoffs again, don't want to be a one hit wonder like the Detroit Lions.

CrimsonWazzu

Reaction score
Blitzer88":3etl2dug said:
I just want to make the playoffs again, don't want to be a one hit wonder like the Detroit Lions.

We're not the Lions. Not even close.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
kearly":3jeih3pe said:
bestfightstory":3jeih3pe said:

I'm not normally hostile minded when I read posts, but when I read the first sentence in the OP the first thought that popped into my head was "no shit Sherlock." :)

Then I stopped reading and started skimming the comments and saw that as the very first reply. Made me chuckle. Nothing against you Aros, but I thought it was funny.

Nothing against me? Funny indeed.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Blitzer88":a04fvrjo said:
We have been to the playoffs in 7 out of the last 10 years. And in the last 5 post-season ventures, we have won at least one game.

We have had our sucky moments, but most of the league would give up a body part to change places with us.

JonRud

Reaction score
Agree we absolutely need to win the division...but it won't be easy as SF will be very good next year. We need the #1 or #2 seed next year, so we have to win 12 games.

8-0 at home
4-4 on the road

That should do it.

Jac

Reaction score
1/2 game out of first place meant that we had to fly cross-country to DC, then cross-country to Atlanta, then (if we had won) down to SF. In the mean time, that 1/2 game meant that SF got to sit it out first round, then rest at home for two games. The difference between that 1/2 game (tiebreakers aside) was profound. Not that I'm bothered this year because we're 1-2 years ahead of schedule and those road games were valuable experiences in the long-run...but going forward, we have to have that 1/2 game.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Mitch Levy just had a piece on Wilson and the road. His words were that QB's that win on the road, are the ones playing at home in the playoffs.

Latest posts