Asking Permission of NET Nation...

Is it okay for Aros to get a RW Jersey?

• Of course man! Superstitions are nonsense.

Votes: 61 63.5%
  • HELL no! Don't you curse our boy!

Votes: 35 36.5%

• Total voters

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Russell Wilson has already watched tape on your curse, sent notes to his teammates about it and feels fully prepared to deal with it.

Go for it.

Hawk Finn

Reaction score
Russell Wilson never curses, nor is he affected by them.

Sac

Reaction score
JesterHawk":1hrtt2ey said:
Russell Wilson has already watched tape on your curse, sent notes to his teammates about it and feels fully prepared to deal with it.

Go for it.

LMAO. This is a much better option.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
BullHawk33":3fwv2yrg said:
I'm a nobody here

Don't ever let post counts fool you. Your opinion is counted and respected. In fact, in about 12 years when i reach 9,999 posts i'm going to make a new account and start over. Just to keep it real.

I am concernd about possible wattage loss though. 390Watts just ain't got the same ring.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":33293upm said:
BullHawk33":33293upm said:
I'm a nobody here

Don't ever let post counts fool you. Your opinion is counted and respected. In fact, in about 12 years when i reach 9,999 posts i'm going to make a new account and start over. Just to keep it real.

I am concernd about possible wattage loss though. 390Watts just ain't got the same ring.

That's right. Everybody is somebody here.

MrCarey

Reaction score
Will be my first offense jersey. I guess I got a Carlson one, but I always wore Earl Thomas.

Wolf Grey RW comin' right up!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
JesterHawk":zrsavcsu said:

Go for it.

LOL! Win!

Kansashawkfan

Reaction score
I got Largent's last year. He did NOT get hurt this year. With this logic, you can feel free to get one! I will live forever in 1985! ;)

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Go for it....if Russell Wilson is toppled by superstition, we don't need him as our QB anyway.

MexHawk

Reaction score
I'm telling you man, yesterday we were down 20-0. Got up (the bag was in the kitchen), took some doritos, and we score... no doritos and atlanta scored, doritos and we score, more doritos and we stopped them, more doritos and we score, doritos and stopped them again, and finally doritos and we're up... then the bloody doritos bag was empty... atlanta moved the ball and won. Damn Doritos!!! This is no lie... be careful...

drdiags

Reaction score
Just don't buy his game worn pants. Surely will go the route of Darrell Jackson if you curse him with that purchase.

Oh, and damning your buddies eyesight by putting on said paints while watching/enjoying a 14-0 lead at Lambeau in a playoff game. Signs of the apocalypse.

chris98251

Reaction score
Ok here is a great plan, Buy the Flynn Jersey, this way we will get good value for him when he is traded, since you used the curse up once already this seasonb I doubt the double karma will come back so soon. You then buy the Wilson Jersey with no curse since you used it once already.

Win Win for everyone, Flynn jerseys should be cheap about now also, we get a draft pick and we know TJack or someopne will be brought in to compete.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":38l8r18e said:
Wilson broke the road playoff loss streak, no reason to think he can't break yours.

God I wish Wilson would break my streak.

sc85sis

Reaction score
If you get the jersey, have your favorite area priest, minister, shaman, or other type of holy person come over and put a blessing on it. That'll inure it to any curse. ;-)

kearly

Reaction score
I don't know why you are asking us. Is it because all the #3 jerseys are sold out and you need to find someone to buy used?

You know what would be awesome? Every Seahawk fan that attends home games wears a #3 jersey. Imagine a sea of nothing but #3 jerseys out there. Dude, it would totally freak the visiting team out.