Can't win on the road in the playoffs
Can't win 10 am starts
Don't have a franchise QB
Pete Carroll is a bad coach
Several inexplicable draft reaches
The Seahawks are soft

Monkeys to get off our backs next year on the way to the superbowl:

Seahawks need a pass rush
negate inexplicable bad coaching calls - they will happen for even the greatest coaches out there, but its something to improve upon
disappearing defense to close a game - too many times they tried or did give games away
disappearing receivers - in some games our receivers were either non-existent or dropped the ball too often.

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
How the heck do you address pass rush? You used a First round pick On Irvin. Do you declare Irvin a bust and use another high round draft pick or, do you just hope that Irvin will develop?

Has the Red Bryant Experiment failed?

Is the problem the inside of the line?

jlwaters1

Reaction score
I like Red, but really we need more of a push each and every down. I hope we continue to invest in DLmen. What would be awesome is if SCruggs could unseat Red at that end position next year. He would certainly provide more push as well as he brings some size to stop the run.

I Just think Red's too limited, the question is can you trade him away to a 3-4 outfit or is his new contract a deterant?

Axx

Reaction score
Dont forget about the "cant get past the divisional round" monkey

12evanf

Reaction score
Zach Miller being utilized as a receiver is a monkey off our back. Loved his late season production.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
I think 3 tech is our biggest concern. Had Jones stayed healthy, I think we would have benefited from it significantly.