Who will be the most improved Seahawks next year?

ceej22

Reaction score
Here is what I feel will happen. Russell Wilson will lead this team in the offseason. He will hold workouts, film sessions, and drills to make this team better. Anyone who attends those sessions will be better.

Wilson will get better. The few rookie mistakes he made will fully disappear. The next level is going to be changing the play at the line. I believe this kid has the intelligence and work ethic to be similar to Manning in that regard. Not saying he will be Manning but anything approaching that would improve his game and help out the team. I also expect the zone read to be less of a factor. ATL shut it down and he still had 385 passing and 60 rush on scrambles. It will still be around as a threat but I say he steps up big time next year as a pocket QB.

Expect the defensive rookies, Guy, Suggs, Lane, and Wagner, to have an even bigger impact. Trufant is likely out at least as a starter. If Thrumond is healthy him Lane and Guy can play the Nickle and Dime. Maxwell too. I just don't see Tru coming back. Maybe one more at low pay just to make one last run at a ring.

Sweezy will continue to grow.

Tate. He really came on strong this year and I think his best years are ahead of him.

Miller. He is a baller and if the line is more consistent I expect him to get used more in the passing game.

I'm so pumped for this team. Russell's work ethic and leadership has given us so much to be excited for.

canfan

Reaction score
1) Carpenter - saw a glimpse of what he can be if he stays healthy when he pancaked Justin Smith

2) Wagner - still learning to diagnose what the offense is doing. As he learns that, I expect him to start making the plays in the opponents backfield that he is now making on his side of the LOS.

3) Malcolm Smith - found a way to get on the field this year and once there found a way to stay even after Leroy Hill was healthy. :179422:

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Michael Robinson- His Camera work in the locker room is shakey at best and he gave up one fumble of the camera to Rice.

Sac

Reaction score
Russell. I can easily see him breaking several records next year including passer efficiency. I also hope to see big gains from Sweezy, Carp and Breno.

On the defensive side I see more growth coming from Wags, and KJ.