Today You Are...

The Mood that Most Describes Me Today Is...

• Depressed

Votes: 27 15.9%
  • A little sad but excited for our future

Votes: 96 56.5%
  • Proud

Votes: 29 17.1%
  • Happy

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Upset

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Other (read my comment)

Votes: 8 4.7%

• Total voters

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Nothing but proud. I refuse to embrace the maddening "what ifs". It was an amazing comeback.

You have to build through adversity, just like we did on the way to our dream 2005 season. Hats off to Atlanta for shedding the disappointments of playoffs past. We need to do the same next season. That Falcons offense showed some grit pulling it out at the end.

I hope the team uses this as fuel to earn HFA next season, that is the KEY!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I'm very upbeat and optimistic. The loss went quickly from stings to a dull ache as I remembered the wonderful season that preceded it. So, I put proud in the poll.

I expect next season to have a similar vibe as this year, only with the added bonus of more wins. I see no reason to dwell over what's done. Not when the future is so wide open for us. (And don't tell me it's loser talk. The core of this team is set, and it'd be stupid not to enjoy this season for what it was instead of what we wanted it to be.) Yesterday cemented Wilson as the leader of the team, and you just know that next year, there's not going to be any question about his ability or his command of the offense. Teams look up to guys like that: the ones who are always ready to pull you from a crushing defeat.

Largent80

Reaction score
I'm a little of all of them but chose option B.

Futures so bright we gotta wear shades... :0190l:

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Had we just been beaten, I'd be fine. But I'm a bit in the dumps because we had the damn game sealed up and, once again, couldn't finish.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I would combine the Proud/A little sad but excited about the future options. I am a little sad about the game yesterday, but I am damn proud of the way our guys fight back and never gave up. I am also excited to keep the core of this team and go forward with more experience and be a playoff/superbowl contender year in and year out for years to come.

mistaowen

Reaction score
If it's possible to combine A and B I think that's where I stand. I still am pretty upset at how we lost but the idea of Russell Wilson getting a full offseason as our starting quarterback makes next year sound even better.

Hawker

Reaction score
Proud as can be. Only sad about missing out on the trash-talking that we would've fulfilled our lives with today and for the duration of the week had we gone on to face our near and dear bay area rivals.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I can't not be a little bummed after that rally and taking the lead, I thought we had it and could stop them. To pretend it's no big deal would be a lie. It sucked.

That being said we're not a team with a closing window, or an old roster that needs to win now. Today, I'm a little bummed but I'm also "over it" and ready to move on. Looking forward to seeing what Wilson will be able to do with an entire offseason to get with his guys and prepare for next year.

I think this team is going to come together this offseason, knowing they are all so damn close to winning a Superbowl. I think we're going to see them working hard to make that happen.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Excited for the future, blown away by the negativity of some of you. Where were all those negative opinions 3 weeks ago?

hawker84

Reaction score
i'm every emotion listed above... and just mentally drained... what a ride.. lot's of highs (NE, SF) and lows (Detroit, Miami)... but i am forever optimistic about the future, can't wait for the draft and upcoming FA market.. let's see if JS/PC can keep the magic going... and RW, not enough words he is everything i thought he would be from the moment he snapped his first play in the pre season... to all my buddies that i know lurk the Net who were avid flynn supporters in the beginning all i can say is suck it....

NJ'S_SEAHAWKS_ZONE

Reaction score
Voted for little sad but happy for future ..... but I had to take the day off from work to let my emotions settle down ...to go from such a low to such an extreme high and have it taken away in 31 seconds later I couldn't think of anything else except what we should of did ...but yes the future looks good but I wanted it now but again there's always next year ....... go hawks!!!!