Hopkins and Kaufman declare

ivotuk

Reaction score
You mean Deandre Hopkins? Love the kid and want him in the 2nd round with a DT in the first.

hawks509

Reaction score
Kaufman would be an amazing pickup in the 5th round or so. I think he'll probably slide at least that far due to his competition and what not, but the kid is a gamer! Some of the best pure hands I've seen in a long time. Its comforting with receivers like him knowing that you'll never have to watch balls being caught with the pads. Hands for days.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
I REALLY REALLY don't see what a lot of you see in Kaufman. I wouldn't spend a draft pick on him.

As for Hopkins....dude is a stud but we would have to use a first on him if we wanted him.

hawks509

Reaction score
Have you watched a lot of his games sizzle? Or are you going off news articles/highlights?

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
hawks509":2p9uwd27 said:
Have you watched a lot of his games sizzle? Or are you going off news articles/highlights?

Im an EWU alumni. Seen a few games and also have seen the highlights. I don't see it.

hawks509

Reaction score
Alumni as well, I've watched every game the past two years and IMO the kid has it. You can't teach 6'5 and he understands how to seal off defenders and catch the ball with his hands, never his pads. I think he'd instantly compete for our 3rd receiver spot.

Latest posts