Can we have some damn class

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Can we have some damn class
Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:46 pm
  • We lost, yeah heartbreaking the 49ers won, calling them out after we lost is lowball shit. We have a better fan base then this and this board is better then this, take this crap to the shack where they can at least reply without getting banned for responding to our own idiots.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Re: Can we have some damn class
Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:49 pm
  • This times 10000
    Shaz
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:51 pm
  • lol
    GO HAWKS!!!
    Twisted
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:12 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:We lost, yeah heartbreaking the 49ers won, calling them out after we lost is lowball shit. We have a better fan base then this and this board is better then this, take this crap to the shack where they can at least reply without getting banned for responding to our own idiots.

bro u dont know how cool this is... Yes it seems like if ur a 9er fan u will get banned just because someone is in a bad mood.. smh i just want to talk shit.. laugh and enjoy a good rivalry
    Mr9erComeNPeace
    NET Bench Warmer

Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:40 pm
  • Mr9erComeNPeace wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:We lost, yeah heartbreaking the 49ers won, calling them out after we lost is lowball shit. We have a better fan base then this and this board is better then this, take this crap to the shack where they can at least reply without getting banned for responding to our own idiots.

bro u dont know how cool this is... Yes it seems like if ur a 9er fan u will get banned just because someone is in a bad mood.. smh i just want to talk shit.. laugh and enjoy a good rivalry

You havent been around very long. In the minutes after the Hawks lost today, I deleted almost a dozen 49er troll account applications. I'm sure there will be more. And that doesnt count how ever many we had to ban for trolling this place earlier this year. We ban trolls, not people we disagree with.

And yes, they were dumb enough to make an account called "Shehawks" or something and put "49ers" in the justification field.
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *

Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:59 pm
  • I would hope that my fellow 49ers fans would have some class instead and not come here to rub a playoff loss in. As much as I hate the Hawks, it doesn't extend to their fans. This is a Hawks board and the Hawks fans shouldn't have to deal with that kind of B.S. right after a heartbreaking playoff loss.
    frase32
    NET Bench Warmer

Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:57 pm
  • To all Niner fans stay the off the board if your here to troll you dont like it when they do it to our sites. have some class. seahawks fans are just as upset as we were when we lost to the Giants last year. There is a good team brewing here and they will be tough to deal with for the seen future. Keep the rivalry up with good football talk and friendly banter, NOT TROLLING. There are some of us here that like debating not to just talk crap.
    rlkats
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:08 pm
  • Seahawks won 11 games this season, 49ers won 11 games this season.

Seahawks won a game this post-season, 49ers won a game this post-season.

Seahawks beat the 49ers, 49ers beat the Seahawks.

Not sure there's a lot of smack to be had. 'Cept of course by the classless.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:14 pm
  • That is who I am speaking to sailor its the ignorant and classless bandwagon fans.
    rlkats
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:45 am
  • AbsolutNET wrote:
    Mr9erComeNPeace wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:We lost, yeah heartbreaking the 49ers won, calling them out after we lost is lowball shit. We have a better fan base then this and this board is better then this, take this crap to the shack where they can at least reply without getting banned for responding to our own idiots.

You havent been around very long. In the minutes after the Hawks lost today, I deleted almost a dozen 49er troll account applications. I'm sure there will be more. And that doesnt count how ever many we had to ban for trolling this place earlier this year. We ban trolls, not people we disagree with.

And yes, they were dumb enough to make an account called "Shehawks" or something and put "49ers" in the justification field.

actually i have been here since August but my other account got banned because i simply said Kaep was as good or better than Wilson.. i didnt know people get ban around here for differing views.. and i swear i didnt troll matter of fact i gave props to wilson because he is from Richmond Va,,, my hometown been watching the kid since 2006 @ collegiate HS
    Mr9erComeNPeace
    NET Bench Warmer

Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:41 am
  • Being a moderator I can assure you that your fans and redskins fans are truly terrible and have earned their stripes here. We go out of our way here to allow fans of other teams. We have considered a week or more waiting period like some east coast teams do.

Sadly most of the people that go to other sites are merely to badger that teams fans. We have our share of those here. I think they are classless 4 th grade idiots.

That doesn't sound like something that would normally get you banned. Perhaps the way it was worded. After all we all think our guy is the best.

:les:
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:01 am
  • Mr9erComeNPeace wrote:
    AbsolutNET wrote:
    Mr9erComeNPeace wrote:[quote="chris98251"]We lost, yeah heartbreaking the 49ers won, calling them out after we lost is lowball shit. We have a better fan base then this and this board is better then this, take this crap to the shack where they can at least reply without getting banned for responding to our own idiots.

actually i have been here since August but my other account got banned because i simply said Kaep was as good or better than Wilson.. i didnt know people get ban around here for differing views.. and i swear i didnt troll matter of fact i gave props to wilson because he is from Richmond Va,,, my hometown been watching the kid since 2006 @ collegiate HS[/quote]

so they banned you and then you made a new account? they should ban you again. they banned you, not your account.
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:05 am
  • Dom, that didn't escape me. Thanks for the reminder.

His previous account was given a warning about respecting our members since he was a guest, which he didn't heed. Here was his last post:

No why in the world would u go stating facts,,, sont u know these hawks fans love to make up shit to fit there hate if our team... to say Harbaugh Did nothing and just walked iun and coached a team is ridiculous... What he did with Alex Smith is almost better than anything Pete has done in the NFL lol

Just as innocent as he says, right?

This time I'll be sure to nuke the IP with him.
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *

Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:17 am
  • Seahawk Sailor wrote:Seahawks won 11 games this season, 49ers won 11 games this season.

I dunno, 42-13 is a pretty nice response to any uppity niners trolls.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:23 am
  • AbsolutNET wrote:Dom, that didn't escape me. Thanks for the reminder.

His previous account was given a warning about respecting our members since he was a guest, which he didn't heed. Here was his last post:

No why in the world would u go stating facts,,, sont u know these hawks fans love to make up shit to fit there hate if our team... to say Harbaugh Did nothing and just walked iun and coached a team is ridiculous... What he did with Alex Smith is almost better than anything Pete has done in the NFL lol

nice
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:04 pm
  • The Radish wrote:Being a moderator I can assure you that your fans and redskins fans are truly terrible and have earned their stripes here. We go out of our way here to allow fans of other teams. We have considered a week or more waiting period like some east coast teams do.

Sadly most of the people that go to other sites are merely to badger that teams fans. We have our share of those here. I think they are classless 4 th grade idiots.

That doesn't sound like something that would normally get you banned. Perhaps the way it was worded. After all we all think our guy is the best.

:les:

For the betterment of .net I would strongly agree with a week waiting period in situations like playoff games and as needed.
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm
  • Sarlacc83 wrote:
    Seahawk Sailor wrote:Seahawks won 11 games this season, 49ers won 11 games this season.

I dunno, 42-13 is a pretty nice response to any uppity niners trolls.

and in the playoff picture, it means exactly zero. we still won the division. we're playing in the NFC championship game. we won the division.

but yeah brah you guys blew us out that one game.
    Last edited by AbsolutNET on Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Reason: language
    kanodogg
    NET Bench Warmer

Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:13 pm
  • rlkats wrote:To all Niner fans stay the off the board if your here to troll you dont like it when they do it to our sites. have some class. seahawks fans are just as upset as we were when we lost to the Giants last year. There is a good team brewing here and they will be tough to deal with for the seen future. Keep the rivalry up with good football talk and friendly banter, NOT TROLLING. There are some of us here that like debating not to just talk crap.

Seriously, the bad fans make the good ones like you seem worse. Thanks for being classy.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:18 pm
  • hawksfan515 wrote:
    rlkats wrote:To all Niner fans stay the off the board if your here to troll you dont like it when they do it to our sites. have some class. seahawks fans are just as upset as we were when we lost to the Giants last year. There is a good team brewing here and they will be tough to deal with for the seen future. Keep the rivalry up with good football talk and friendly banter, NOT TROLLING. There are some of us here that like debating not to just talk crap.

Seriously, the bad fans make the good ones like you seem worse. Thanks for being classy.

no trolling and no ill will to your team. i root for nfc west when 49ers are not in contention. for some reason this season brought out ALOT of seahawks trolls to various message boards with their over the top insults/smacktalk. yes my jimmies were rustled.
    kanodogg
    NET Bench Warmer

Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:21 pm
  • kanodogg wrote:
    hawksfan515 wrote:
    rlkats wrote:To all Niner fans stay the off the board if your here to troll you dont like it when they do it to our sites. have some class. seahawks fans are just as upset as we were when we lost to the Giants last year. There is a good team brewing here and they will be tough to deal with for the seen future. Keep the rivalry up with good football talk and friendly banter, NOT TROLLING. There are some of us here that like debating not to just talk crap.

no trolling and no ill will to your team. i root for nfc west when 49ers are not in contention. for some reason this season brought out ALOT of seahawks trolls to various message boards with their over the top insults/smacktalk. yes my jimmies were rustled.

No trolls on here, just a few massive homers. They get booted if they troll.

Frankly, I think most of us are tired of how many 49er fans are coming on here. Too much, one guy posted about how he needed a good travel agent because he was going to the Super bowl :| Go post that on 49erwebzone or something..
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:27 pm
  • hawksfan515 wrote:

Frankly, I think most of us are tired of how many 49er fans are coming on here. Too much, one guy posted about how he needed a good travel agent because he was going to the Super bowl :| Go post that on 49erwebzone or something..

because man like i said, your fans this season were EVERYWHERE trolling it up. posting on 49ers message boards, on 49er threads on other boards with nothing but vitriol
    kanodogg
    NET Bench Warmer

Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:29 pm
  • kanodogg wrote:
    hawksfan515 wrote:

because man like i said, your fans this season were EVERYWHERE trolling it up. posting on 49ers message boards, on 49er threads on other boards with nothing but vitriol

So you came here to troll us??? :?:
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:32 pm
  • Just wanted to say great season. Really was looking forward to the matchup in the NFC title game (nervously too). I wanted to wait a couple of days, and if this is still too soon, there is no ill will.

I look forward to epic battles next year. I definitely think this rivalry is on par with Pitt/Balt and the like. Two bruising teams. The NFC West should be very fun for the near future. But as long as we keep AZ down in the toilet.

And I am a believer in Russell WIlson. I had my doubts about him before the season, but that guy is a baller. Plus he seems like a good guy.
    NorCal
    NET Rookie

Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:35 pm
  • hawksfan515 wrote:
    kanodogg wrote:
    hawksfan515 wrote:

So you came here to troll us??? :?:

show me one example of me trolling you, i'm conversing in a civil manner.
    kanodogg
    NET Bench Warmer

Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:42 pm
  • kanodogg wrote:show me one example of me trolling you, i'm conversing in a civil manner.

I just assumed you were here to troll as there's no other reason for you to be here. Anyways, enjoy your stay. Your time here will be better if you never troll, as you are doing now.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:57 pm
  • AbsolutNET wrote:Dom, that didn't escape me. Thanks for the reminder.

Honestly AbsolutNET, that does not seem that volatile a comment...Its his opinion and I get his point. Hawk fans were hating on Harbaugh and he defended what harbs has done with the Niners, not that crazy.
    Ninerguy
    NET Starter

Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:04 pm
  • Alot of the Seahawks fans I see posting on here seem to be 11 years old and very sensitive to anything that may be negative about the Seahawks (Chill out, I'm a fellow Hawks fan myself)

Some of you need to grow up and learn to take criticism, if this board is welcome to all posters of the Seahawks and other teams, you need to be able to have a civil discussion about football without getting butthurt about it
    Shaz
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:15 pm
  • hawksfan515 wrote:
    kanodogg wrote:show me one example of me trolling you, i'm conversing in a civil manner.

I just assumed you were here to troll as there's no other reason for you to be here. Anyways, enjoy your stay. Your time here will be better if you never troll, as you are doing now.

The problem I get most pissed about is people assuming shit, a competitors fan comes over to ask questions have some dialogue or just thows a slight barb in jest and automatically if it's not agreed with they are trolling.

This is the bullshit I'm talking about, put your big boys/girls pants on. This is as bad as accusing Redskins fans of being racist just becasue they are fans of that team.

If your so fricking insecure about either yourself or this team maybe stepping back is a an option. I enjoy talking and the banter with opposing fans and we have had several come in and be regular posters at different times of the season.

I would hate to lose a perspective that is a bit less biased then our own on issues just becasue they have a different colored uniform on the team they like.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:26 pm
  • The problem with posts like that are not that they offend, it is that they destroy any good conversation by making the thread about smack.

And smack isn't banned - we have a freaking forum for it.
    Last edited by Snohomie on Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Sarlacc, on comparing .NET to Soccer: And why not? It's a bunch of people running around in circles, feigning pain, and never scoring.
    Snohomie
    * NET Draft Guru *

Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:50 pm
  • Ninerguy wrote:
    AbsolutNET wrote:Dom, that didn't escape me. Thanks for the reminder.

Honestly AbsolutNET, that does not seem that volatile a comment...Its his opinion and I get his point. Hawk fans were hating on Harbaugh and he defended what harbs has done with the Niners, not that crazy.

Want to know how much I give a shit about what another 9er fan thinks?
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *

Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:56 pm
  • Grow up, just because you're a Mod here doesn't give you the right to act like a jackass to opposing fans regardless what you may feel

Represent yourself better than that, we as a fanbase ARE better than that
    Shaz
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:34 am
  • frase32 wrote:I would hope that my fellow 49ers fans would have some class instead and not come here to rub a playoff loss in. As much as I hate the Hawks, it doesn't extend to their fans. This is a Hawks board and the Hawks fans shouldn't have to deal with that kind of B.S. right after a heartbreaking playoff loss.

I would hope for Kim Kardashian to come to my house in an hour for a night of hot sex, but some things just aren't in the cards.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:02 am
  • Shaz wrote:Grow up, just because you're a Mod here doesn't give you the right to act like a jackass to opposing fans regardless what you may feel

Represent yourself better than that, we as a fanbase ARE better than that

Deal with 9er fans as a mod and you'll change your tune. I'm not talking to him as a fan, I'm talking to him as someone who cares about seahawks.net and is tired of niner fans doing their best to bring it down.
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *

Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:25 am
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    frase32 wrote:I would hope that my fellow 49ers fans would have some class instead and not come here to rub a playoff loss in. As much as I hate the Hawks, it doesn't extend to their fans. This is a Hawks board and the Hawks fans shouldn't have to deal with that kind of B.S. right after a heartbreaking playoff loss.

I would hope for Kim Kardashian to come to my house in an hour for a night of hot sex, but some things just aren't in the cards.

Really?

Thought you were better than that.
    And this post is not directed at anyone personally.
    DTexHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:29 am
  • I tried to foster intelligent conversation, and had people try to troll me out of the building every time, all while calling me the troll. Not a big deal though; this is a Seahawks board. I haven’t even bothered posting recently though because sifting through the irrational arrogance and trash talking just became a waste of time. I’ll probably read your board every now and then, but doubt I’ll be posting any more (I’m sure you’ll all be upset about 1 less 49ers fan posting). Some of you are great posters, but you’d have to see it from an outsider’s perspective to appreciate the dramatic transformation your fanbase has taken in the past few months.

You guys have become everything you hate about 49ers fans.
    Disp
    NET Rookie

Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:53 pm
  • Disp wrote:I tried to foster intelligent conversation, and had people try to troll me out of the building every time, all while calling me the troll. Not a big deal though; this is a Seahawks board. I haven’t even bothered posting recently though because sifting through the irrational arrogance and trash talking just became a waste of time. I’ll probably read your board every now and then, but doubt I’ll be posting any more (I’m sure you’ll all be upset about 1 less 49ers fan posting). Some of you are great posters, but you’d have to see it from an outsider’s perspective to appreciate the dramatic transformation your fanbase has taken in the past few months.

You guys have become everything you hate about 49ers fans.

I think that there is some truth to this. Everybody here was a bit beaten down with what was, after all, 4 losing seasons in a row, and I think how bad the final Holmgren season and the terrible Mora season were. We then go from being a losing team to a dominant team in half a season. So everybody gets giddy talking about how many rings RW will win before he retires.

Newsflash - we haven't won ANYTHING yet. Next season I want to see a bit less of the emotional yo- yos from this season. It is wearing. Beat the non-playoff bears? We're the best team in the NFL. Lose 2 TDs in a half to the 1 seed Falcons? We have a below average defense which doesn't deserve to have given up the least number of points in the league this year. Next year, let's act like we belong. Bottom line I want to see us win it all just once. Plenty of good teams don't.
    Machine-wrapped, with butter?

Yes, machine-wrapped, WITH BUTTER
    cdallan
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:13 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information