A very simple yes or no poll question:

Will the Seahawks win a Superbowl in the next 3 years?

• Yes

Votes: 161 90.4%
  • No

Votes: 17 9.6%

• Total voters

Twisted

Reaction score
had you said "capable" I would have said yes in a heart beat

a couple VERY capable teams made the Superbowl 4 times and lost every time, Buffalo Bills 91-94, back to back to back to back, then there was the Vikings, man when those teams win a Suprbowl its gonna blow up in their respective hometowns!

samwize77

Reaction score
Damn straight we will......did you see the look on the players faces after the game?...this one hurt, bad! They want it. Next year the throttle comes off the governor.

drdiags

Reaction score
I hope so. This is the last time we will see the 2012 version of the Seattle Seahawks. Trufant, HIll, Branch, Jones, Butler, Leon (?), Flynn (?), Obo, Morrah, McDonald (?) and others are most likely not coming back. Divisional opponents and conference opponents are improving. Charmed season this year but late season injuries exposes more work needed with roster.

You should have put a maybe option for us weasels. If you want a truthful answer, I would say no.

stonehawk13

Reaction score
The NFC has become a very tough Conference. Niners, Pack and Skins all have comparable QBs. We would have never beat the Skins had RG3 not been hurt. No.

themunn

Reaction score
I have said Yes, but I really mean they "SHOULD" win one, you simply can't account for a bad game like yesterday's screwing everything up

New England SHOULD have a superbowl in the last 7 years but they don't. We are a more complete team... but it only takes one big injury to screw everything up

Torris

Reaction score
Would be surprising if they didn't. If the Hawks ever got home-field there is no reason they shouldn't end up in the big dance.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
stonehawk13":2jsbpk0c said:
The NFC has become a very tough Conference. Niners, Pack and Skins all have comparable QBs. We would have never beat the Skins had RG3 not been hurt. No.

I'm glad you can predict the future now! Lotto numbers please?

And anyways, NFC won't be tough this year I think. Just like how the NFC west was the worst conference in 2010, I think team's will drastically improve in the AFC next year. Regression to the mean. So by that rule, then the rest of the teams in the NFC should regress a little more.

I don't think the Seahawks will regress, because our roster is 2nd youngest in the league and we have a franchise QB. I do think that teams like the 49ers (Kaepernick will struggle, Justin Smith gets old), Saints (Drew Brees can't do it all himself), Falcons (oldest roster in the NFL), ect......

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
91% has to be an all time high. I'm guessing thats a lot higher then it would have been even after beating Carolina in the NFC Championship.

dbsn2420

Reaction score
Yesterday at the half, I was 100% certain they would come back to win it. I haven't been that confident in this team in the 30 + years of being a 12. This experience in a hostile environment will prove to be priceless to the strength of this team in the future.

The future is bright for this organization and us as 12's, no doubt about it.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":1b5tf4aq said:
Russell Wilson broke all kinds of rookie records - and this with basically a ball and chain around his ankles for eight games. And we still came a 30-second defensive stop from going to the NFC Championship game.

Something tells me he's not quite satisfied with that.

Well, if you listened to his press conference, you know he's not satisfied with that.

And yes. Yes we are winning a Super Bowl in the next 3 years. Multiple ones, IMO.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I truly hope so because my Dad turned 80 a month ago and my Mom 79 three months ago and I so badly want them to see the Hawks that we all love win one before they're gone.