Hey, JSeahawks...

Discuss any and all sports-related topics. From the College Sports to Baseball and everything in between. RATING: PG-13
Hey, JSeahawks...
Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:44 pm
  • Who's that team of little girls in white my Thunder are playing against tonight?
    Colt 45 and two zig zags.
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

Re: Hey, JSeahawks...
Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:48 pm
  • Little girls? Sounds like the Zombie Kings.

I'm at my nephew's birthday party. They dont even have a tv.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:21 pm
  • This is the first time i've watched the Thunder this year, and i just started watching towards teh end of the 3rd quarter. How do you think teh Kevin Martin for James Harden trade has worked out? I know Oklahoma City has a great record but do you think they're better this year then past years? Will they be able to beat Miami?
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:33 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:This is the first time i've watched the Thunder this year, and i just started watching towards teh end of the 3rd quarter. How do you think teh Kevin Martin for James Harden trade has worked out? I know Oklahoma City has a great record but do you think they're better this year then past years? Will they be able to beat Miami?

Trade has worked very well so far. Jeremy Lamb looks promising. Martin had an off night tonight, but he's replaced Harden's scoring very handily. KD is better, Westbrook is dishing more, Ibaka has gotten WAY better. I think they *could* beat Miami this season, providing they stay healthy.

Clippers really look good though. They'll be tough to put away to win the west.
    Colt 45 and two zig zags.
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:07 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]

Information