Browner

General Manager

Reaction score
I'm not sure Lane or Xplayer might not be a better option he's out of position alot and can't recover because of his size. He gave up a huge play down sideline that set them up on there last drive.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Every cb gets burnt at times. There is more upside to Browner than bad. Would you want a small cb covering the likes of Roddy White and Julio Jones.

OP
OP
General Manager

General Manager

Reaction score
morgulon1":sfpqdwd7 said:
Every cb gets burnt at times. There is more upside to Browner than bad. Would you want a small cb covering the likes of Roddy White and Julio Jones.

Lane isn't a small corner and size isn't the deciding factor it's the ability to cover. I like Browner but he's been inconsistent since he came back we'll see where he's at next year.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
How many times did Browner get thrown on today? How many passes and big plays did he give up? Sorry, he's still a fixture here.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I find it hard to believe he can't find a friendly doc to prescribe him adderall.

He didn't come back from that suspension as well as we'd hoped but that is to be expected. I think he's got a lot more upside than down and trust that he will be a force again the next time we see him on the field. He's going to want to get paid so I have little doubt he will spend the off-season working his tail off.

Seeker

Reaction score
brandon brown snuffed out multiple screens. he played his game right today. julio and roddy gon get their money.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
we didnt' lose the game because of brandon browner.

Rat

Reaction score
I thought Browner had a great game. I was worried about him because he had a rough first half in the Redskins game, but apparently he was just shaking off the rust.

bellingerga

Reaction score
yeah I thought Browner played a pretty good game today, and wasn't even on my list of problem players for today's game.