Packers @ 49ers Game Thread

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Re: Packers @ 49ers Game Thread
Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:57 pm
  • joeseahawks wrote:Game wasn't even close.

Why am I getting an impression that you're a 49er fan? Props to the 49ers but you're just kissing ass this whole thread. Sorry if mistaken.
    hedgehawk
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:12 pm
  • Fake but probably true post game interviews...

When GB coach Mike McCarthy was asked what had happened to Aaron Rodgers and the GB offense after half time, he responded "Well, Aaron got to thinking about the Seattle game in Week 3, and it put a bad taste in his mouth. He decided to eat some grapes to try to get the flavor out, but started to get stomach cramps, unfortunately the grapes were quite sour."

He was also asked about Clay Matthews becoming less of a factor... "By 4th quarter I think he got distracted sitting on the bench writing his post-game speech monologue about how they didn't LOSE to the 49ers... time simply ran out."

Meanwhile in the post-game interview of Colin Kaepernick, when asked how he managed such a clutch and terrific performance, he simply pointed to a VHS tape titled "Russell Wilson highlights" and said "I've been doing my homework".

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... t-packers/
    waffleman640
    NET Bench Warmer

Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:15 pm
  • Greenbay's defense flat out blows! Well at least we won't have to worry about hearing about the "wail Mary" anymore!
    42-13, 29-3, and 23-17 and a Lombardi trophy from THIS millennium.....deal with it niner trolls

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:20 pm
  • GeekHawk wrote:Hope they don't call us for holding tomorrow at the same rate they're not calling SF for holding here! That's how he got loose.

I was thinking this the whole game. Those officials officially swallowed those whistles before game time. I like that in an NFL playoff game. I'd much rather they just let 'em play. In contrast, they seemed to be calling the game a little tighter in Denver. Hopefully our crew is more like the one we saw in this game today. I really would rather not notice the officials during the playoffs.
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:23 pm
  • waffleman640 wrote:Fake but probably true post game interviews...

When GB coach Mike McCarthy was asked what had happened to Aaron Rodgers and the GB offense after half time, he responded "Well, Aaron got to thinking about the Seattle game in Week 3, and it put a bad taste in his mouth. He decided to eat some grapes to try to get the flavor out, but started to get stomach cramps, unfortunately the grapes were quite sour."

He was also asked about Clay Matthews becoming less of a factor... "By 4th quarter I think he got distracted sitting on the bench writing his post-game speech monologue about how they didn't LOSE to the 49ers... time simply ran out."

Meanwhile in the post-game interview of Colin Kaepernick, when asked how he managed such a clutch and terrific performance, he simply pointed to a VHS tape titled "Russell Wilson highlights" and said "I've been doing my homework".

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... t-packers/

Hilarious! Like Krappy would admit he took clues from our guy. Heh.

I've been waiting for those weak a-holes to start their whining about the "fail mary" (Someone please teach the rest of the NFL wtf simultaneous catch means....puhleeeease!). The way the Packers looked tonight, I don't think playing that game in Lambeau would've made the slightest bit of difference. Wankers.
    "John Schneider is...half ninja assassin, half shark. This
    man does not screw around...So glad he is our GM."
    - PGunning101
    gargantual
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:28 pm
  • That was an awful,awful game. The damn 49ers. Atleast I can sleep knowing Marshawn Beastmode Lynch can carve up the Falcon D.

I do fully expect the Hawks to maul the Falcons,and Move on to Thrash 49ers.
    Jay-HawkPackFan
    NET Bench Warmer

Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:35 pm
  • hawker84 wrote:Kaepernick is a complete idiot.. so glad we have RW, that was just a bonehead play by a punk a** thug wannabe

He's a hardcore Christian who has a giant tortoise that has its own twitter page. Yeah, some punk...

https://twitter.com/SammyKaep7

Sammy Kaepernick wrote:I'm Colin Kaepernick's pet tortoise. I destroy his parents backyard when I'm not cheering for the 49ers or hibernating.

Lol, what a wannabe punk thug! Only HARDCORE thugs make their tortoise a twitter page!
    5_Golden_Rings
    NET Starter

Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:41 pm
  • Manning and Rodgers both out of the playoffs. Maybe Brady as well tomorrow? If the Ravens can pull off an upset, why not the Texans?
    Dreadbelch
    NET Rookie

Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:56 pm
  • Go away Whiner troll. Don't you have your own forum to go whine at?
    - PGunning101
    gargantual
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:07 pm
  • gargantual wrote:Go away Whiner troll. Don't you have your own forum to go whine at?

How is disputing a claim that a nice young man is a thug being a "troll?" If anyone is a troll, it's that guy.
    5_Golden_Rings
    NET Starter

Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:09 pm
  • Why is KP a thug? Because he has tattoos?

Don't be ridiculous, he seems like a good dude
    Shaz
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:10 pm
  • 5_Golden_Rings wrote:
    gargantual wrote:Go away Whiner troll. Don't you have your own forum to go whine at?

How is disputing a claim that a nice young man is a thug being a "troll?" If anyone is a troll, it's that guy.

We hate the 9ers so we're just calling there good players thugs. Don't be so butthurt about it.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:16 pm
  • hawksfan515 wrote:
    5_Golden_Rings wrote:
    gargantual wrote:Go away Whiner troll. Don't you have your own forum to go whine at?

We hate the 9ers so we're just calling there good players thugs. Don't be so butthurt about it.

I hate the Seahawks just as much, yet I have the integrity to compliment Russel Wilson on being a very mature young man with outstanding physical skills and uncommon leadership abilities.

Oh well, most posters here aren't that immature.
    5_Golden_Rings
    NET Starter

Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:21 pm
  • 5_Golden_Rings wrote:I hate the Seahawks just as much, yet I have the integrity to compliment Russel Wilson on being a very mature young man with outstanding physical skills and uncommon leadership abilities.

Oh well, most posters here aren't that immature.

This is the internet dude. NO ONE CARES.

If you want to get butthurt about it, go start a thread over at 49erwebzone so they can all wish season ending injuries on the entire Seahawk squad because someone called Kaptain Krunch a "thug".
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:22 pm
  • Shaz wrote:Why is KP a thug? Because he has tattoos?

Yea alot of people get tattoos. Most of them the Tattoos has some meaning behind them.
    Jay-HawkPackFan
    NET Bench Warmer

Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:23 pm
  • I am also impressed with Wilson. He doesn't make many mistakes and thats half the battle in getting wins in this league. I would much rather have the game at Candlestick. Yes we did get whipped in Seattle but I hardly doubt we get dominated like we did in Clink. I see a close game with a mistake in the 4th deciding the winner. If a weak Redskins defence can give your offence fits I'm sure we can at least match that. Looking forward to the rematch.
    BayAreafbfan
    NET Practice Squad

Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:24 pm
  • BayAreafbfan wrote:I am also impressed with Wilson. He doesn't make many mistakes and thats half the battle in getting wins in this league. I would much rather have the game at Candlestick. Yes we did get whipped in Seattle but I hardly doubt we get dominated like we did in Clink. I see a close game with a mistake in the 4th deciding the winner. If a weak Redskins defence can give your offence fits I'm sure we can at least match that. Looking forward to the rematch.

We haven't even won our game tomorrow man. On any given Sunday. Seriously, you guys could be traveling to Atlanta for all we know.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:35 pm
  • Niners win, they show up here. Clockwork.
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *

Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:43 pm
  • AbsolutNET wrote:Niners win, they show up here. Clockwork.

Please ban them all if we lose tomorrow, at least for a few days. They will be the biggest dicks if we lose.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:54 pm
  • You guys act scared of them, I figure we already have bragging rights this season. If we lose tomorrow it's to the #1 seed, no discrace in that.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Used to be an Alumni till they pulled a USC on me...
    .Net official Clueless, Dumbass, Douche, Simpleton, CensoredTard , Idiot, member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:19 am
  • After the Redskins fans, I welcome the 49er fans, unless that one guy from last time comes back and talks smack like a 3rd grader, he can get banned.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:27 am
  • Shaz wrote:Why is KP a thug? Because he has tattoos?

I dont think he's a thug, and from everything i've heard he is a really good dude, but I do think he has some maturing to do before he becomes a true leader as a QB should be. Kissing his biceps after he scores is like the Cam Newton school of leadership doing the Superman when he scores when he's 20 points behind. I dont like some of his other on field antics either and his interviews dont strike much confidence.

As a QB you have to have some humility, hand the ball to the ref, and go back to the sidelines and prepare for the next series. Leave the cockyness and divaness to the WR's and RB's.

But teams do generally take after their head coach, so maybe he's spiraling down a path of doucheyness.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:44 am
  • He was having the game of his life tonight, obvious that he had never been on that type of stage and wasn't thinking, I would wager that his expression of exuberence may change a bit after seeing the film and catching flak from team mates and the staff.

Russell has been on a big stage and in a pro setting as well and been taught obvioulsy how to handle it from good people around him. In short acting like you belong there and been there .

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Used to be an Alumni till they pulled a USC on me...
    .Net official Clueless, Dumbass, Douche, Simpleton, CensoredTard , Idiot, member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:20 am
  • 5_Golden_Rings wrote:
    hawker84 wrote:Kaepernick is a complete idiot.. so glad we have RW, that was just a bonehead play by a punk a** thug wannabe

He's a hardcore Christian who has a giant tortoise that has its own twitter page. Yeah, some punk...

Sammy Kaepernick wrote:I'm Colin Kaepernick's pet tortoise. I destroy his parents backyard when I'm not cheering for the 49ers or hibernating.

Lol, what a wannabe punk thug! Only HARDCORE thugs make their tortoise a twitter page!

I do see the family resemblance
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:07 am
  • JSeahawks wrote:
    Shaz wrote:Why is KP a thug? Because he has tattoos?

I dont think he's a thug, and from everything i've heard he is a really good dude, but I do think he has some maturing to do before he becomes a true leader as a QB should be. Kissing his biceps after he scores is like the Cam Newton school of leadership doing the Superman when he scores when he's 20 points behind. I dont like some of his other on field antics either and his interviews dont strike much confidence.

As a QB you have to have some humility, hand the ball to the ref, and go back to the sidelines and prepare for the next series. Leave the cockyness and divaness to the WR's and RB's.

But teams do generally take after their head coach, so maybe he's spiraling down a path of doucheyness.

The kissing the bicep thing is a "F*** you" to the people who called him a thug in the media because he has a bunch of BIBLE VERSES tattooed on his arms.

Scottemojo wrote:
    5_Golden_Rings wrote:
    hawker84 wrote:Kaepernick is a complete idiot.. so glad we have RW, that was just a bonehead play by a punk a** thug wannabe

I do see the family resemblance

LOL! He DOES look like a tortoise, doesn't he?

God, I've never seen it before now. Colin looks exactly like a tortoise. Wow.
    5_Golden_Rings
    NET Starter

Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:13 am
  • 5_Golden_Rings wrote:

I withdraw the statement towards you specifically, I was actually referring to and reacting to the flood of whiner trolls that inundate our site (and came up crickets after we stomped them so hard last time. Nothing against you personally (other than which team you hoot and holler for : )
    - PGunning101
    gargantual
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:23 am
  • 5_Golden_Rings wrote:
    Scottemojo wrote:I do see the family resemblance

LOL! He DOES look like a tortoise, doesn't he?

God, I've never seen it before now. Colin looks exactly like a tortoise. Wow.

I HAVE noticed he's kind of a strange looking dude. Certainly more dynamic than Smith, but Smith's maturity and experience against us might actually make him a better for your team in a rematch. No question it will will be an all out bloody knuckle brawl, and bring in mucho mucho ratings for the league.
    - PGunning101
    gargantual
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:51 am
  • CK seems like a pretty good guy to me.

I think he is miles better than Smith and really helps the Niners, Smith wasn't the easiest to bring down, but CK is light years better.

This year, I still think that the Niners are just a hair better because of experience. If the Hawks somehow make it to SF, I WILL be there.

I just want the Hawks to continue to play well. If they can play their game, they will have a chance in any game.

If the Hawks lose today, I will be pulling for SF. In spite of their fans. They are the Seahawks South.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:11 am
  • Both teams have great young Qbs, see we all agree besides that we played a great game yesterday. Know you guys win as I type this so we can decide who the better team this year ;).
    SacHawk2.0 wrote:I <3 Box
    BoX916
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:04 am
  • 5_Golden_Rings wrote:

if you dont agree your a troll.. if your a 9er fan.. your a troll... lol all i want to do is talk FB with a Rival... but it seems unless u kiss ass and denounce your 9er fanhood u will get ban.. a few trolls makes it hard for guys like me that respect the Hawks.. i still hate them but i still respect them... im from Richmond Va... the same Richmond Va where Russell Wilson was born and raised... im been watching the Kid since his days at Collegiate HS.. so i give props where they are due... and ive known what the kid capable of... and ive known he was a star longer than almost any fan here.. u guys got a gem
    Mr9erComeNPeace
    NET Bench Warmer

Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:52 am
  • Mr9erComeNPeace wrote:
    5_Golden_Rings wrote:

if you dont agree your a troll.. if your a 9er fan.. your a troll... lol all i want to do is talk FB with a Rival... but it seems unless u kiss ass and denounce your 9er fanhood u will get ban.. a few trolls makes it hard for guys like me that respect the Hawks.. i still hate them but i still respect them... im from Richmond Va... the same Richmond Va where Russell Wilson was born and raised... im been watching the Kid since his days at Collegiate HS.. so i give props where they are due... and ive known what the kid capable of... and ive known he was a star longer than almost any fan here.. u guys got a gem

I was banned by 49er forum mods. Its ridiculous.
    5_Golden_Rings
    NET Starter

Previous

It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:25 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information