Packers @ 49ers Game Thread

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Biggest problem Green Bay ran into, you have to get up first to take away the niners run game. They didn't and can not effectively run the ball so that spells doom.

Joey13091

Reaction score
Yeah, the way this things going looks like the 49ers are gonna win.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
He can't get to the QB and he can't tackle anyone ...
NFC West in control.
hawker84":2zgif867 said:
where the Heck is Matthew's , man i haven't heard his name all game? maybe once

SeatownJay

Reaction score
San Fran is doing whatever they want on offense right now. If they score a TD here and go up 14 it's over. I can't see Green Bay coming back from 2 TDs against this defense the way they've been playing tonight.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
When we win, we can begin to get ready for the most physical game of the year. Book it.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
That's how we need to play tomorrow.
Pound them, pound them, pound them for 1st downs. By the second half, their defense will be tired.
I think Wilson know how to do that. We need those long sustained drives that kill defenses and keep high powered offenses on the sidelines.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
GB has scored 24 points. I wouldn't say it was bad offense. 49ers are simply the better team .. so far.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Wow, I just can't believe how bad Green Bay's defense is. How did they win their division?

hawker84

Reaction score
Holy crap, whiner fans are going to be absolutely unbearable after this game if they win....

hawker84

Reaction score
joeseahawks":3199euc6 said:
GB has scored 24 points. I wouldn't say it was bad offense. 49ers are simply the better team .. so far.

they've scored 17 , one was a pic 6

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Joe Buck - WTF is going on with that hair. It's been grey and brown in the last 12 months. Now he's blonde. What next? I imagine him sat with a magazine flicking through looking for idea. The big girl.

Also - I find his 'look at Troy... look at the screen... look at Troy... look at the screen' a little annoying when he asks Aikman a question. Pick one dude.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Pundits will blame GB loss on the game in Seattle ... I can't wait to hear them ...