Sonics logo when they return

Should they tweak the logo?

• Yes - give 'em a new face to reflect the team's new beginning.

Votes: 34 41.5%
  • No - leave it the same, as if they'd never left in the first place.

Votes: 48 58.5%

• Total voters

pinksheets

Reaction score
Throwdown":2gpa0ksr said:
Maybe tweak the skyline one a bit, to look more modern and change up the font to something modern too, at least that's what id like to see.
GET THAT BIG ASS FERRIS WHEEL IN THERE SON

CPHawk

Reaction score
Skyline but with safeco blown up. As a middle finger towards the mariners for trying to stop this.

dunceface

Reaction score
Maybe the last unis we had but with an updated skyline logo instead of that round 'S' that looks like a packers symbol

Throwdown

Reaction score
Maybe update the ball in the logo to this?

300-sonics-sonics-logo.png

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Throwdown":6oys0xyo said:
Personally, I want these to come back

Sea throw 400

Hey I posted that earlier in this thread........you trying to steel my "Thunder" Throw? lol :th2thumbs:

Throwdown

Reaction score
Blitzer88":3rp8r5qh said:
Throwdown":3rp8r5qh said:
Personally, I want these to come back

Sea throw 400

Hey I posted that earlier in this thread........you trying to steel my "Thunder" Throw? lol :th2thumbs:

lol nope, just enhancing it with the logo I was trying to talk about earlier in the thread!

RKDfan

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":2opr5g87 said:
I think they should use this logo, call them the SonicHawks and start calling the fans the 6th Man.

Sonic zps24adbe8e

The Kings actually did call their fans the 6th man. They retired the number 6 jersey because of that.

garydrake425

Reaction score
Either

I just want a team. Worry about what to call it later. The Goof family is so freaking greedy. I wish we could find a different option for a team so the Goofs are stuck and screwed. I'll start celebrating when deal is complete and confirmed by somebody legit.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Combination of both, you absolutely have to have the skyline, but made the green and gold look a litlte more modern.

chris98251

Reaction score
I always liked the Jet in the skyline for which they were actually named anyway. Seen some mock ups of it in the background behind the city a long time ago. It was far right with a line as a vapor trail.

OP
OP
Seahawk Sailor

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
That's a pretty cool logo, Maelstrom. And for you guys who want to bring an old logo back to life, wouldn't it be better not to completely annihilate your chances at wearing them as throwbacks? I'm pretty surprised at the amount of people who want to retread an old logo instead of having a new one.

hawker84

Reaction score
i like the skyline as well, but it would be nice if the fans in washington outside of seattle was represented as well.. don't ask me how, i'm not an artist..