OP
OP
City Of Reign

City Of Reign

Reaction score
Hadn't posted in so long, lol, it's about time I updated my sig huh? :p

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Don't care, Seattle can beat whoever, I would rather see Baltimore as Manning + Denver pass rush seems harder to overcome but Seattle gets there would be awesome.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Heh. Let's see:

Ray Ray does his swan song.

Pey Pey comes home.

Tom Tom ties Montana.

The... Texans! Get 'em roped in yer first time to the big dance. And yeehaw. And lasso. And bailing twine and stuff.

One of these is not like the others.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Goodell to the refs just before this year's game:

OK guys, I know we had that Fiasco at XL, but I really need you to make the calls go against the Seahawks any time you can. We gotta make it look better than XL, but you all know it's bad for the league if Seattle wins, so lets get out there and call a game we can be proud of, and send Ray Lewis out like he deserves!

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I would LOVE to play Flacco in the big game. Our secondary won't give up three touchdown bombs like Denver's just did, and Lynch already has a track record of juking Ray Lewis out of his jockstrap.

gargantual

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":jyztauce said:
I would LOVE to play Flacco in the big game. Our secondary won't give up three touchdown bombs like Denver's just did, and Lynch already has a track record of juking Ray Lewis out of his jockstrap.
Yeah I like how we match up with them better than the Donks.

Ahhhhh. Always nice to see Horse Face's team lose. Just golden.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
gargantual":26cybvoh said:
Ray Lewis is referencing God now. Yeah..getting that Bettis déjà vu feeling now. Definitely....

Oh no doubt. If we make the big dance, look for more Zebra madness. It's bad for business if we win plain and simple. I don't think the NFL would ever "fix" a game, but influence things is subtle ways, well I think they been doing that a while now. Gone are the good old days of Tagliabue, and now the dark times with "Good"ell. I hate the commish, can't wait for his reign to end.

gargantual

Reaction score
SeAhAwKeR4life":ypp52izk said:
gargantual":ypp52izk said:
Ray Lewis is referencing God now. Yeah..getting that Bettis déjà vu feeling now. Definitely....

Oh no doubt. If we make the big dance, look for more Zebra madness. It's bad for business if we win plain and simple. I don't think the NFL would ever "fix" a game, but influence things is subtle ways, well I think they been doing that a while now. Gone are the good old days of Tagliabue, and now the dark times with "Good"ell. I hate the commish, can't wait for his reign to end.
More like "God"-ell. For a while now, with all the bounces that have went our way here lately, I've been getting an eerie "destiny"feeling about this season. 9ers finish off the Cheese-heads......we can beat them at Candlestick and away we go. My Dad said last Sunday he had a premonition of us in the big game. Not whether we win or not. And he never says stuff like that. Man...this is getting intense.

purpleworld

Reaction score
The Ravens ain't scary....i'd like to see them against the Hawks.....FOR SURE!!!

sturg78

Reaction score
Anyone who watches the Bal game today can see they got no live from the zebras