Broncos-Ravens

GCrow

Reaction score
Different confrences but still...Champ Bailey Pro Bowler...Richard Sherman, not.

:187734:

nanomoz

Reaction score
Peyton Manning`s teams get more calls than anyone, i swear. And so many come in late, after Manning throws up his hands or a turnover happens.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
The fumble would have been overturned anyway. He was clearly down.

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
I'm in a bar in Atlanta watching this game right now lol. Seeing lots of falcons gear. They have no idea I'm a Seahawks fan, I feel like I am a spy behind enemy lines LoL.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
nanomoz":4yohmks8 said:
Peyton Manning`s teams get more calls than anyone, i swear. And so many come in late, after Manning throws up his hands or a turnover happens.

Very surprised that fumble was upheld. I thought it was a fumble too, as he managed to tuck it completely away before it was hit out of his hands, but as Manning gets the calls, it surprised me.

Snake Plisskin

Reaction score
CaptainSkybeard":31eetiqp said:
I'm in a bar in Atlanta watching this game right now lol. Seeing lots of falcons gear. They have no idea I'm a Seahawks fan, I feel like I am a spy behind enemy lines LoL.

Our man on the inside.

Aristotle22

Reaction score
It seems like they are a little ticky-tack with the pass defenders, oping they let them play tomorrow

pehawk

Reaction score
Wow - Jacoby chokes in playoffs. How rare!