From behind enemy lines...

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
From behind enemy lines...
Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:54 pm
  • In a bar in Atlanta nobody knows I am a Seahawks fan, they just assume I'm a Falcons fan. I'm hearing lots of "if we don't make it I'm still proud of our team, they had a great season"

    They seem scared. :)
    User avatar
    CaptainSkybeard
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 904
    Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:08 pm


Re: From behind enemy lines...
Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:59 pm
  • That is no surprise but still fun to hear. I live in KC now so it's fun for me to hear about all the fans and what they say here too. I've converted a lot of them to Hawks fans though. They will still root for the Chiefs, of course, but they say they will root for the Hawks too and they get happy for me when they win. It's fun.
    User avatar
    Timberhawk
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 237
    Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:03 pm


Re: From behind enemy lines...
Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:00 pm
  • CaptainSkybeard wrote:In a bar in Atlanta nobody knows I am a Seahawks fan, they just assume I'm a Falcons fan. I'm hearing lots of "if we don't make it I'm still proud of our team, they had a great season"

    They seem scared. :)


    lol seriously? If I was a Falcons fan I'd be so pissed if they lost. Its really now or never with that team.

    And I'll be at the game too bro!
    User avatar
    Steve2222
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 840
    Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:12 am


Re: From behind enemy lines...
Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:34 pm
  • A bunch of them started talking about the GB fail Mary after the BS holding call on Baltimore *facepalm*
    User avatar
    CaptainSkybeard
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 904
    Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:08 pm


Re: From behind enemy lines...
Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:23 pm
  • I'm in south Jersey. On three separate occasions this past week, people went out of their way to tell me they're rooting for my team. All of them said they're such a fun team to watch. They specifically mention our defense and Russell Wilson by name. There's also a Cowboys fan at work who asked me for a Seahawks hat to wear for the playoffs. He's on the wagon. Lol To see him wearing it is both weird and funny at the same time. I've lived here since 85 and and I've never seen people around here so excited by the Seahawks. Used to be all I got was, "Seahawks? Why the hell do you like them?" Great times Seahawks fans. Great times. :thirishdrinkers:
    jerristar
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 5
    Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:07 pm


Re: From behind enemy lines...
Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:23 pm
  • How do they not know you are a Seahawks fan? Put some clothes on, man.
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    User avatar
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *
     
    Posts: 8511
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:13 pm


Re: From behind enemy lines...
Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:26 pm
  • I wear Seahawks gear year round. Never a day I don't have something on. Lol
    jerristar
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 5
    Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:07 pm


Re: From behind enemy lines...
Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:29 pm
  • Steve2222 wrote:
    CaptainSkybeard wrote:In a bar in Atlanta nobody knows I am a Seahawks fan, they just assume I'm a Falcons fan. I'm hearing lots of "if we don't make it I'm still proud of our team, they had a great season"

    They seem scared. :)


    lol seriously? If I was a Falcons fan I'd be so pissed if they lost. Its really now or never with that team.

    And I'll be at the game too bro!


    Not sure what bar he is at, but the small sample size definitely doesn't accurately represent the Falcons fanbase. I don't know any Falcon fans who would think going one and done again in the playoffs would make for a great season.
    theoaklandphenom
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 14
    Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:06 am


Re: From behind enemy lines...
Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:29 pm
  • bestfightstory wrote:How do they not know you are a Seahawks fan? Put some clothes on, man.


    Plenty of time to wear the colors tomorrow. Get a better assessment of the situation with street clothes on.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    User avatar
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *
     
    Posts: 18350
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:23 am
    Location: The beautiful PNW


Re: From behind enemy lines...
Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:35 pm
  • Seahawk Sailor wrote:
    bestfightstory wrote:How do they not know you are a Seahawks fan? Put some clothes on, man.


    Plenty of time to wear the colors tomorrow. Get a better assessment of the situation with street clothes on.



    :roll:
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    User avatar
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *
     
    Posts: 8511
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:13 pm


Re: From behind enemy lines...
Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:36 pm
  • bestfightstory wrote:How do they not know you are a Seahawks fan? Put some clothes on, man.

    Unless he has Seahawk tattoos...
    49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    User avatar
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *
     
    Posts: 7377
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:06 am
    Location: Eastern Washington


Re: From behind enemy lines...
Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:41 pm
  • jerristar wrote:I wear Seahawks gear year round. Never a day I don't have something on. Lol


    Went here straight from a 5 hour drive. Wearing comfortable stuff :) but now it just funny hearing them all talk as a fly on the wall
    User avatar
    CaptainSkybeard
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 904
    Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:08 pm


Re: From behind enemy lines...
Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:43 pm
  • Pathetic. The Falcon fans I know aren't like that. I'll be extremely angry if we go one and done AGAIN.
    Falcan Moore
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 92
    Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:25 pm




It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:10 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information