Dolphins getting a new logo, looks like.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
They should have Al Pacino on their helmet

scarface.jpg

Or a big ass in a thong.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
You know, I agree, something should be done in Miami to revitalize the franchise, but to me, somehow it seems sacrilegious to change it. The ONLY perfect team wore that Logo. I was just a kid then, but I remember the Marino teams as well when they were relevant, and going up against them with Dave Krieg. I just think it would be wrong to do that to a franchise with a proud history like they have.

djb28

Reaction score
Wow. That is ugly. And it is a style that will not be relevant is a couple years. In fact. I am over it already!

Pstark3

Reaction score
They should just keep the current one and put a big smiley face on the helmet

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":r1qvlp96 said:
http://www.thephinsider.com/2013/1/8/3851492/miami-dolphins-logo-change-stephen-ross-its-time-for-an-update-dolphins-uniforms-2013

One of the worst kept secrets in the NFL this season was the Miami Dolphins' planned logo change. Hints to near confirmations throughout the year from CEO Mike Dee, kept the fans abuzz about what could be getting ready to come out of Davie. Yesterday, owner Stephen Ross confirmed what everyone already knew: the Dolphins will have a new logo in 2013.

Quick Google search came up with this:

8316391050 5688080cc1 o

I know this has probably been talked about here before but whatevs.
HAAHAAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAA.........................................................................................HAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA...........................................................................................HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAA

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
What a pointless remake. Talk about dumbing down. The old logo has a frigging bad-ass Dolphin wearing a helmet. There's something symbolic about the new logo being faceless...

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Yup, does look like a Dolphin airlines logo, bad change.

dunceface

Reaction score
garydrake425":101reo0t said:
It has no eyes and its not even shaded, its a dolphin with decals with a tribal sun. :187734:

I'm pretty sure they just used clip art from Microsoft Works to save a few bucks...
123-free-dolphin-vector-art-l.png

Edit: ^This is actually better than the leaked one

minormillikin

Reaction score
I've never understood why the dolphin wears a helmet with an M on it. It should be wearing a helmet with a dolphin wearing a helmet with a dolphin, etc.

That said, maybe the new logo should just be the letter M, and the helmet should have a letter M, wearing a helmet with a picture of a dolphin.

Fox0r

Reaction score
Face on the logo gone, M and helmet gone, check. Ready for re-location.

kanodogg

Reaction score
LOGO-EPS-620x638.jpg

this would be ideal i think. maybe tuck a football under a fin.