NFL.Com's All-Pro List (3 Seahawks make the list)

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • http://m.nfl.com/news/0ap1000000125012/

Official list won't be released til tomorrow, but these are Bucky Brook's picks.
    Marshawn Lynch
    With 10 100-yard games and 11 touchdowns, few running backs rivaled Lynch's impact on what became a dangerous Seattle offense.

Richard Sherman
    Sherman snagged eight interceptions and an NFL-best 32 pass breakups, while taunting opponents mercilessly with his pointed comments. .

Earl Thomas
    Thomas is the most instinctive playmaker at safety, excelling at taking away the deep ball and also displaying toughness against the run.
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

• Can't argue with any of those choices. Also can't think of any other Seahawks I'd say were unfairly left off the list, except maybe M-Rob.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• Wagner over Kuechly and it would be tight.
    @SeahawkGreg

GIVE US YOUR PINK SLIP, SANTA CLARA WHINERS. WE OWN YOU
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• Jesus, I didn't realize Kuechly was on that list. Ok, I'm calling some BS on that one. People are getting star-crossed eyes merely over his number of tackles. Bah.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• What else do the Panthers have this year? you gotta share the love
    EastCoastHawksFan
    NET Veteran

• Clem shoulda been in that conversation. All the mediots have talked about all week is the loss of Clem as the cornerstone of this defense. His stats are decent but his overall impact on this squad is huge. Get well soon Clem!
    #NEXTMANUP
    #LEAVEMARSHAWNALONE
    Evil_Shenanigans
    NET Veteran

• King Kung
    Max Unger
    KARAVARUS
    NET Veteran

• The all-pro list is being announced tomorrow?

And the only selection I don't like is the Wilfork one, and I'm not that well informed on Wilfork, so who knows. Great list.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

• Wilfork is having a monster of a year. That big ass is actually rushing the passer and is a 3 down lineman at like 350.

I'd also include either Unger or Okung.
    Hawks46
    NET Veteran

• Evil_Shenanigans wrote:Clem shoulda been in that conversation. All the mediots have talked about all week is the loss of Clem as the cornerstone of this defense. His stats are decent but his overall impact on this squad is huge. Get well soon Clem!

No way. I love Clem, but he's not All Pro-worthy.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• RolandDeschain wrote:
    Evil_Shenanigans wrote:Clem shoulda been in that conversation. All the mediots have talked about all week is the loss of Clem as the cornerstone of this defense. His stats are decent but his overall impact on this squad is huge. Get well soon Clem!

Agreed. I would add Unger to the list. He's had an amazing year. Okung is not far behind; Pro Bowl yes, All Pro next year and hopefully for the next ten years.
    PlinytheCenter
    NET Veteran

• Congrats to those guys!
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

• PlinytheCenter wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:
    Evil_Shenanigans wrote:Clem shoulda been in that conversation. All the mediots have talked about all week is the loss of Clem as the cornerstone of this defense. His stats are decent but his overall impact on this squad is huge. Get well soon Clem!

Agreed. I would add Unger to the list. He's had an amazing year. Okung is not far behind; Pro Bowl yes, All Pro next year and hopefully for the next ten years.

No offense to Unger, but John Sullivan is a straight up baller, he deserves it. I think Unger can get second team, which he should have no shame in making. Okung..... Has a legit case for 1st team, but I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't make the team at all. He deserves it though.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

• Kuechly is legit. I was very impressed with his play when we played the Panthers. He's like a bigger Lofa Tatupu, in terms of his game smarts and hustle. That said, Irvin was the better 1st round pick for us, especially with Clemons out now. Wagner is faster and has been amazing this year.

Unger is having an awesome year, and is probably the most deserving of the 'Hawks that didn't make that list.
    Steve2222 wrote: "I'm going to call a spade a spade. This is a 9 win team who is going to need luck getting into playoffs."
    olyfan63
    NET Veteran

• olyfan63 wrote:He's like a bigger Lofa Tatupu, in terms of his game smarts and hustle.

On what basis? Lofa's rookie year had 104 tackles, 6 passes defended, 4 sacks, and 3 ints. Kuechly had 164 tackles, 8 passes defended, 1 sack, and 2 ints. A ton of tackles generally means a player's picking up slack from his fellow linebackers, but that's not a bad thing, since he's doing what needs to be done. # of tackles for a LB just isn't a stat that means much, IMO. A good number can vary wildly by scheme, talent surrounded by, etc. I'd say Wagner's more like Lofa than Kuechly.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• RolandDeschain wrote:Jesus, I didn't realize Kuechly was on that list. Ok, I'm calling some BS on that one. People are getting star-crossed eyes merely over his number of tackles. Bah.

No, they aren't. Kuechly is a badass.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:17 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information