• Sports Bar

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Home

Votes: 26 92.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
Aside from being at the stadium - do you guys prefer watching big games like tomorrow or at home? I'll post my thoughts later but am curious what the majority of you think.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I like watching it at a home but with lots of friends. Kind of like the bar atmosphere, but without expensive drinks and idiots that try to talk over the game.

OP
OP
R

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1m4taedj said:
I like watching it at a home but with lots of friends. Kind of like the bar atmosphere, but without expensive drinks and idiots that try to talk over the game.

A theater/drafthouse in Arlington VA showed the Skins Cowboys game last week. I was in the area for the holidays and its about an hour drive. It was so much fun because of idiots not talking over the game. It was also 99 percent Skins fans...kind of felt bad for the 4 Cowboys fans I saw...because usually at sports bars the ratios around here are more like 75% Skins fans 25% Cowboys fans...but oh well.

InSuarezWeTrust

Reaction score
Depends on the game. I tend to favor the sports bar, but not unless the game is a big deal.

Shaz

Reaction score
I go watch the games at Schooners Pub in Lakewood

I love the atmosphere and vibe

They fans of every major team there (Mostly NFC East and Seahawks fans, Patriots, Niners, Raiders, Saints and Falcons)

It's a great place to talk some football

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Im a total snob with who I watch games with. I hate being in bars and around stupid people that don't know the game. The only time I will is if I'm with a buddy of mine that actually does know the game and I can have good football dialogue with.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
For a Seahawks game, I will only watch it at home and only with select trusted friends I have vetted for acceptable football knowledge and the ability to just shut the hell up sometimes.

A good way to get never invited back is to call them the "Seachickens" when things don't go well. For some reason, women like to do that.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":12tl4a7s said:
I like to watch the game at JSeahawks' house. From bushes, across the street, with binoculars.

Damn man, if I would have known i would have opened the blinds for you.

I prefer going to games live, but if i cant go i'm definatly a stay home and watch by myself kinda guy. I dont like to have anybody else around.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I like watching basketball games at a sports bar. Something about a football game that it needs to be more intimate (either at the Stadium with my brothers and sisters or at home with my friends).

Latest posts