NFL.Com's All-Pro List (3 Seahawks make the list)

-The Glove-

Reaction score
http://m.nfl.com/news/0ap1000000125012/

Official list won't be released til tomorrow, but these are Bucky Brook's picks.
Marshawn Lynch
With 10 100-yard games and 11 touchdowns, few running backs rivaled Lynch's impact on what became a dangerous Seattle offense.

Richard Sherman
Sherman snagged eight interceptions and an NFL-best 32 pass breakups, while taunting opponents mercilessly with his pointed comments. .

Earl Thomas
Thomas is the most instinctive playmaker at safety, excelling at taking away the deep ball and also displaying toughness against the run.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Can't argue with any of those choices. Also can't think of any other Seahawks I'd say were unfairly left off the list, except maybe M-Rob.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Jesus, I didn't realize Kuechly was on that list. Ok, I'm calling some BS on that one. People are getting star-crossed eyes merely over his number of tackles. Bah.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Clem shoulda been in that conversation. All the mediots have talked about all week is the loss of Clem as the cornerstone of this defense. His stats are decent but his overall impact on this squad is huge. Get well soon Clem!

hawksfan515

Reaction score
The all-pro list is being announced tomorrow?

And the only selection I don't like is the Wilfork one, and I'm not that well informed on Wilfork, so who knows. Great list.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Wilfork is having a monster of a year. That big ass is actually rushing the passer and is a 3 down lineman at like 350.

I'd also include either Unger or Okung.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":xbcm50je said:
Clem shoulda been in that conversation. All the mediots have talked about all week is the loss of Clem as the cornerstone of this defense. His stats are decent but his overall impact on this squad is huge. Get well soon Clem!

No way. I love Clem, but he's not All Pro-worthy.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2ywf1d74 said:
Evil_Shenanigans":2ywf1d74 said:

Agreed. I would add Unger to the list. He's had an amazing year. Okung is not far behind; Pro Bowl yes, All Pro next year and hopefully for the next ten years.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":11vlf2nm said:
RolandDeschain":11vlf2nm said:
Evil_Shenanigans":11vlf2nm said:

Agreed. I would add Unger to the list. He's had an amazing year. Okung is not far behind; Pro Bowl yes, All Pro next year and hopefully for the next ten years.

No offense to Unger, but John Sullivan is a straight up baller, he deserves it. I think Unger can get second team, which he should have no shame in making. Okung..... Has a legit case for 1st team, but I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't make the team at all. He deserves it though.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Kuechly is legit. I was very impressed with his play when we played the Panthers. He's like a bigger Lofa Tatupu, in terms of his game smarts and hustle. That said, Irvin was the better 1st round pick for us, especially with Clemons out now. Wagner is faster and has been amazing this year.

Unger is having an awesome year, and is probably the most deserving of the 'Hawks that didn't make that list.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
olyfan63":3r2bfomz said:
He's like a bigger Lofa Tatupu, in terms of his game smarts and hustle.

On what basis? Lofa's rookie year had 104 tackles, 6 passes defended, 4 sacks, and 3 ints. Kuechly had 164 tackles, 8 passes defended, 1 sack, and 2 ints. A ton of tackles generally means a player's picking up slack from his fellow linebackers, but that's not a bad thing, since he's doing what needs to be done. # of tackles for a LB just isn't a stat that means much, IMO. A good number can vary wildly by scheme, talent surrounded by, etc. I'd say Wagner's more like Lofa than Kuechly.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":12hagxcq said:
Jesus, I didn't realize Kuechly was on that list. Ok, I'm calling some BS on that one. People are getting star-crossed eyes merely over his number of tackles. Bah.
No, they aren't. Kuechly is a badass.