Atlanta sports talk radio

m0ng0

Reaction score
So I have been listening to Atlanta local sports radio this afternoon and it has been damn entertaining :D

We are getting alot of respect, they are playing some stupid game like the match game The Atlanta Falcons will win if ________. The first 3 callers were the seahawks plane does not land...CALL DUMPED, Lynch does not play.....CALL DUMPED, Sydney Rice does not catch a ball......CALL DUMPED.

Then Guest Bill Romanowski calls and they play it with him and his answer was Matt Ryan plays THE GAME OF HIS LIFE which Romo said he will not.

:D This is fantastic !

OP
OP
m0ng0

m0ng0

Reaction score
yeah its gold. Romo really talked us up good.

Also Pete Carroll is a cheater has come up :p

CANHawk

Reaction score
m0ng0":2w9ezgeb said:
So I have been listening to Atlanta local sports radio this afternoon and it has been damn entertaining :D

We are getting alot of respect, they are playing some stupid game like the match game The Atlanta Falcons will win if ________. The first 3 callers were the seahawks plane does not land...CALL DUMPED, Lynch does not play.....CALL DUMPED, Sydney Rice does not catch a ball......CALL DUMPED.

Then Guest Bill Romanowski calls and they play it with him and his answer was Matt Ryan plays THE GAME OF HIS LIFE which Romo said he will not.

:D This is fantastic !

Wow. Those people are about as supportive as Rocky's wife...

hawker84

Reaction score
no shermans a druggie and browner is a dirty playin druggie.. where are these fans marbles for pete's sake....

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":1m3zw4yb said:
Wow. There's a ton of negativity emanating from Atlanta this week.

Hard to blame them, they've crapped the bed so many times in the playoffs I'm sure there's a lot of pent up nervousness for Sunday.

Which is exactly why I think the Hawks will win if we can keep it close into the 4th quarter. If it's close or god forbid the Hawks are ahead going into the 4th? The fans are going to turn on that team and the Falcons will grip like nobody's business.

OP
OP
m0ng0

m0ng0

Reaction score
it was said last week before the wildcard game Mike Smith prepared 1 day for Seattle :D

Scottemojo

Reaction score
m0ng0":2mfs56hb said:
it was said last week before the wildcard game Mike Smith prepared 1 day for Seattle :D
Mike Smith said they prepared one day for each of the 3 teams.

Axx

Reaction score
m0ng0":r310s09i said:

Wow, i hope it turns out like the Cowboys game when Wade Phillips gave them the entire week off and the cowboys got destroyed after the bye.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
That kind of negativity is likely to show up in the stands on Sunday. If the Falcons go down by 2 scores, the silence will be deafening.