Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Gonzalez Over/Under Catches/Yards/TD
Under every category 28%  28%  [ 7 ]
Over in 1 category (List in Post) 12%  12%  [ 3 ]
Over in all 3 categories 40%  40%  [ 10 ]
Over 2 of the 3 categories (List in a Post) 20%  20%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 25
 Post subject: Tony Gonzalez: Over/Under
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:23 pm 
* NET Staff Alumni *
* NET Staff Alumni *

Tony Gonzalez had 93 catches for 930 yards and 8 TD's

That means his averages per game are 5.8 catches, 58 yards and .5 TD per game. Do the Seahawks (I am thinking Chancellor and or Wagner get most of the coverage duties on him this week) keep him under his average or does he exceed the averages?

I'm thinking he'll be over in catches and yards, but won't get a TD

Post subject: Re: Tony Gonzalez: Over/Under
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:29 pm 
* NET Philistine *

Over in all of them. I expect 6 or 7 catches with one in the red zone and about 70 yards receiving. Hope I'm wrong.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:30 pm 
NET Starter

im thinking he will get atlanta;s lone passing td and gets about his avg yards. i dont see alot of bombs to Roddy or JJ against this secondary

Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:32 pm 
* NET Staff Alumni *
* NET Staff Alumni *

Sarlacc83 wrote:
Over in all of them. I expect 6 or 7 catches with one in the red zone and about 70 yards receiving. Hope I'm wrong.

I hope so too :)

I really think this is the matchup to watch in this game. So much hype for our DB's vs. their WR, but Gonzalez is really just that good. I think he'll get his between the 20's, but something about our defense just changes when it hits the red zone.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:41 pm 
*TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
*TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

AnchoviesofTerror wrote:
im thinking he will get atlanta;s lone passing td and gets about his avg yards. i dont see alot of bombs to Roddy or JJ against this secondary

I agree with AOT. In general, we have held up real well against TEs.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:03 pm 
NET Veteran

In my opinion, he will be our biggest threat. Over in all categories, with 2 TDs.

I still think we will win, but it will be a higher scoring game than usual, and he will tear us up in the middle.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:13 pm 
NET Rookie

gonzo will have a good game.. we have struggled with the short passing game all season.. i don't expect it to be as bad as the first two drives vs washington last week where kam was having trouble accounting for rg3.. see the second td pass.. he obviously had too much on his mind watching for rg3 as he let dude run right infront of him to catch the td favoring the left edge... i fully expect gonzo to have 7-8 catches for about 100yds and a td.. which is fine as long as sherman plays like his usual self and browner's legs have woken up a bit since last weekend so julio doesn't just blow by him at the line all day.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:20 pm 
* Gangnameister *

Over in TD's (he'll get at least one) and catches. Hopefully the guys gan keep him in front of them and mitigate the damage of those receptions.

Nope, Gonzo is the single biggest weapon that Atlanta has against us. Kam and BWagz/KJ are going to have to have monster games.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:31 pm 
NET Practice Squad

AnchoviesofTerror wrote:

A lot of bombs until those turn into picks. I always get excited when the opposing QB throws a bomb

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]