Skip Bayless on Richard Sherman

Ozzy

Reaction score
Honestly I bought into the negative Sherman talk and have said numerous times I would hate him if he wasn't a Seahawk. But after looking at everything I think the media went nuts with it because it creates interest. He seems like a good guy who is smart and plays hard on the field. I love his style and I think the anti Sherman sentiment is blown way out of proportion.

Love the Polian pic by the way. lol

Torris

Reaction score
SNDavidson":5287py4c said:
This morning ol Skip said he was trying to like the Seahawks but he can't because of Richard Sherman and his loud mouth "personal attacks" on players. Normally I let the whole disrespect thing go. But this is more of what we used to deal with in that it's obviously someone who has no clue or has not really followed the team at all and is just spouting off.

This kind of thing frustrates me, lots of people watch First Take and he's putting crap out there that just isn't true. We all know Sherm is incredibly smart and consistent, he gives respect where it's warranted and deals with trash talkers accordingly. Just frustrating, had to vent a bit, I'd love it if Sherm went on his show and brought this up because Bayless is far off base but he has no clue, and he has a lot of influence on people's opinions.

Ultimately, this doesn't really matter, I think more than anything it's the misunderstanding that gets to me, wish people did research.

Haha, Skip Bayless rags on Roddy White every other day. You should see the tweets Roddy has sent to Skip.

CANHawk

Reaction score
austinslater25":204qscfy said:
Honestly I bought into the negative Sherman talk and have said numerous times I would hate him if he wasn't a Seahawk. But after looking at everything I think the media went nuts with it because it creates interest. He seems like a good guy who is smart and plays hard on the field. I love his style and I think the anti Sherman sentiment is blown way out of proportion.

Love the Polian pic by the way. lol

It was the same way with Deion Sanders back in the day. Shit, could you imagine if Deion was playing in his prime in the Twitter era!? Good lord... He'd make Richard Sherman sound like Russell Wilson.

JKent82

Reaction score
The only reason I'm annoyed by it is that people do manage to take things Skip says seriously. I probably shouldn't care what other fans think about Sherm, but I'd rather the media portray him in a more positive light. I think it does make a small difference with ref's what your reputation is, and how Sherm is thought of around the nation affects his rep with the league a bit.

Obviously Skip is a hack and is doing his job to stir controversy. It doesn't piss me off near as much as when Cristian Fauria called out Bruce Irvin's character despite showing zero knowledge of him or his situation. But I still dislike it.

TJH

Reaction score
Can you imagine how much we would hate Sherman if he was a 49er?

Reaction score
I think his bravado and confidence is exactly what we want in our DB's. So what if he talks up a storm. If he gets into the opponents head it plays in his favor on the field.

Jac

Reaction score
There's not a fanbase out there that takes Bayless seriously. It's his job to rub everybody the wrong way, and he knows it.

Sherman is the kind of player that I've always been jealous that other teams have and we don't. We finally have a front office that's reassembling the Jimmy Johnson era Cowboys.

SeahawkGeoff

Reaction score
Skips still pissed Sherm got the best of his boy Brady. You can't take this guy seriously.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Skip is still trying to figure out if Troy Aikman is gay. He is the biggest DB in sports broadcasting and nobody should take that fool seriously about anything.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Look here's my my surprised face! :shock:

Skip Bayliss saying nothing positive about the Seahawks. Wow, the flat earth society will be happy with his remarks. If there ever was a guy I tune out as irrelevant he's the guy, then it's Prisco.

Nothing worth seeing here, time to move on.

USChawk

Reaction score
Your first mistake was watching First Take.

Your second mistake was caring what Skip Bayless has to say about anything.