Tony Gonzalez: Over/Under

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13

Gonzalez Over/Under Catches/Yards/TD

Under every category
28%
Over in 1 category (List in Post)
12%
Over in all 3 categories
40%
Over 2 of the 3 categories (List in a Post)
20%

Total votes : 25

Tony Gonzalez: Over/Under
Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:23 pm
  • Tony Gonzalez had 93 catches for 930 yards and 8 TD's

That means his averages per game are 5.8 catches, 58 yards and .5 TD per game. Do the Seahawks (I am thinking Chancellor and or Wagner get most of the coverage duties on him this week) keep him under his average or does he exceed the averages?

I'm thinking he'll be over in catches and yards, but won't get a TD

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Re: Tony Gonzalez: Over/Under
Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:29 pm
  • Over in all of them. I expect 6 or 7 catches with one in the red zone and about 70 yards receiving. Hope I'm wrong.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:30 pm
  • im thinking he will get atlanta;s lone passing td and gets about his avg yards. i dont see alot of bombs to Roddy or JJ against this secondary
    AnchoviesofTerror
    NET Starter

Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:32 pm
  • Sarlacc83 wrote:Over in all of them. I expect 6 or 7 catches with one in the red zone and about 70 yards receiving. Hope I'm wrong.

I hope so too :)

I really think this is the matchup to watch in this game. So much hype for our DB's vs. their WR, but Gonzalez is really just that good. I think he'll get his between the 20's, but something about our defense just changes when it hits the red zone.

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:41 pm
  • AnchoviesofTerror wrote:im thinking he will get atlanta;s lone passing td and gets about his avg yards. i dont see alot of bombs to Roddy or JJ against this secondary

I agree with AOT. In general, we have held up real well against TEs.
    "I want to drink Ranier Beer out of a mug made from Jim harbaugh's hollowed out skull." CANHAWK
    sam1313
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:03 pm
  • In my opinion, he will be our biggest threat. Over in all categories, with 2 TDs.

I still think we will win, but it will be a higher scoring game than usual, and he will tear us up in the middle.
    MrCarey
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:13 pm
  • gonzo will have a good game.. we have struggled with the short passing game all season.. i don't expect it to be as bad as the first two drives vs washington last week where kam was having trouble accounting for rg3.. see the second td pass.. he obviously had too much on his mind watching for rg3 as he let dude run right infront of him to catch the td favoring the left edge... i fully expect gonzo to have 7-8 catches for about 100yds and a td.. which is fine as long as sherman plays like his usual self and browner's legs have woken up a bit since last weekend so julio doesn't just blow by him at the line all day.
    redhawk253
    NET Rookie

Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:20 pm
  • Over in TD's (he'll get at least one) and catches. Hopefully the guys gan keep him in front of them and mitigate the damage of those receptions.

Nope, Gonzo is the single biggest weapon that Atlanta has against us. Kam and BWagz/KJ are going to have to have monster games.
    Radish, check your PMs. Man upstairs has an invite for a tail gate up in heaven with your name on it.
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:31 pm
  • AnchoviesofTerror wrote:im thinking he will get atlanta;s lone passing td and gets about his avg yards. i dont see alot of bombs to Roddy or JJ against this secondary

A lot of bombs until those turn into picks. I always get excited when the opposing QB throws a bomb
    parson420
    NET Practice Squad

It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:21 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information