Want to be annoyed today?

Dirty Bird

Reaction score
themunn":3jugnqus said:
Dirty Bird":3jugnqus said:
twisted_steel2":3jugnqus said:
He's been ailing all year. Have you seen the way he runs? He's always dinged up.
Has he ever missed two straight practices in a row?

Yes, he missed Wednesday and Thursday before the Jets game and went for 124 yards and a TD

Was a "limited participant" Wednesday and Thursday before the Bills game and went for 113 yards and a TD.

Most weeks he misses one practice and is full go in the other, but come the 18th game of the season it's OK to miss a couple practices when you're the best player on the offense.

He misses practice to rest up, that's it. He'll be fine on Sunday
Aight. Thanks.

BlueTalons

Reaction score
But the Seahawks are not the Packers. They’re not the Giants or the Cardinals. They don’t have Rodgers, Eli Manning or Warner.

They have Russell Wilson.
When I read that, my mind was thinking he was trying to say:
"They don’t have Smaug the Dragon, Gollum, or the Great Goblin.

They have The Hobbit."

Reaction score
I think folks are nervous owing to how we won the Redskins game. The 14 1st quarter points spooked me. Sure, we rallied and prevailed, but Atlanta is a different team, and healthy. I like our chances against Atlanta, just saying....

HawksFan83

Reaction score
Honestly I have not watched any ESPN or NFL network this week at all, I'm staying away from the national media because of the frustration it causes.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
What's funny is the comments. Atlanta fans have given up trying to argue the strength of schedule and now are arguing all the great QB's they have beat this season including both Manning's. Now how do you support the idea you are sure to win this next game because of your awesome QB while simultaneously explaining how other teams with great QB's lost to you?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":9wk3pvx7 said:
Sometimes people just write stuff to counter what's already out there, which is that Seattle SHOULD win this one. Unfortunately, when writing to counter other points being made, you have the lesser info, or straight up have to state things that are illogical to make your argument. I think that's what's happened here.
You bet!, as far as I'm concerned, Russell Wilson is no longer a rookie QB,,hey, he's had 16 games to get seasoned, and unlike the OTHER rookies this year, he's still in there studying, preparing Manning like ( Maddens words, not mine).
Ryan is NOT his equal, and I hope the Falcons take him for granted (although I know they won't)
This WIN is going to be just that much sweeter :179422: