Who is your X factor?

OP
OP
A

AirForceSeahawk

Reaction score
kidhawk":38p3416z said:
Not enough attention for you in the other thread that you posted this in?

deleted other link. my version of a "bump".

I think my X-factor will be Marshawn Lynch And how he runs the ball. I f the Hawks come out on top early...we can continue to run the ball. Kicking comes to mind as well.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
drdiags":10c66kyn said:
Bruce Irvin. I am expecting him to put up a good performance this weekend.

Good call.

I'm hopeful after reading something Irvin said after the Redskins game. He mentioned that he liked getting to stay in the game instead of being situational because it allowed him to get a better read on the guy across from him. Hopefully, that's the result of his increased workload. I suppose the other result of his increased workload could be that he wears down more quickly and is a liability in the 4th, but I'm preferring not to think about that too much.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I'm gonna be a bit of a contrarian and say Browner. I think Sherman does his thing and if Browner can whoever he is on from getting the big play we win. Gonzo will get his but its going to take more than that to beat Seattle. If Browner can play close to the level Sherman plays at Seattle wins comfortably.

seahawks08

Reaction score
Kam Chancellor and his physical game! Setting the tone is critical and that is my X Factor.

CrimsonWazzu

Reaction score
Irvin, but not just to sack the QB, but also to protect the edge and blow up Quizz on screens.

kidhawk

Reaction score
seahawks08":13lqydgw said:
Kam Chancellor and his physical game! Setting the tone is critical and that is my X Factor.

Gonna say Kam as well, but not for his tone setting hits, but because I see him on Gonzalez a lot, and he can get beat in coverage. If Kam steps up his coverage and does a good job with Gonzalez, we should win this one, therefor he's my XFactor

Seahawks_FanMan

Reaction score
Leon.

As always, field position can make a huge difference, and it can quiet a loud and anxious crowd!

glasgow seahawks

Reaction score
Zach Miller........focus for Atlanta will be on stopping the run, and the corners will be focused on the wideouts. Leaving Miller (and to a lesser extent McCoy) to get open over the middle

HawksFan83

Reaction score
Alot of people are putting Irvin as their X-factor, who I am thinking of might not be the norm for an X-factor, but im going with Rice.

He's been very quiet the past few games aside from a couple side line catches, Me personally Id like to see him have a big game, he can be a big time game changer just like in the Chicago game and the Patriots game, thats just my opinion.

Reaction score
X factor(s)....

Browner. He showed his rust last week and needs to be sharper.
Trufant in the nickel package. He can be beat by speed and needs to play with veteran savy.
Wagner. Covering Gonzalez across the middle where we seem to be porous.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
I'm going to show Farwell some love for a change. IMHO he is one of the most underrated guys on the team.