Hawks Sign Patrick Chukwurah replacing Clem

CANHawk

Reaction score
HawksFTW":1c2xiuqq said:
SharkHawk":1c2xiuqq said:
Thurmond was IR'ed twice. I think that's the first time I've seen that happen in NFL history. He was IR'ed at the beginning of the year, but allowed to come back at around mid-season, and then IR'ed again at the end. He was effectively IR'ed before the last regular season game. If they waited it was for reasons only known to them. Maybe if Browner's suspension didn't get lifted and they had to hope Walter could limp out to the field without spraining his big toe?

I believe he was activated off of the PUP list, which is a bit different than IR. Though with the new IR rules being able to designate a player for return later in the year, I am sure we will see someone IR'd twice in one season soon enough (if it didn't already happen this year).
Yup. T3 was on the pup to start the year.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
My mistake. I thought they had taken advantage of the new designation since it was available.

PAT206

Reaction score
found this on his facebook:

373976_448837385151820_1884384152_n.jpg

HawksFan83

Reaction score
The guy is a damn Beast!!!!

Me being a big fan of underdogs, i'd like to see him get a few snaps, i know it wont happen but it would be cool to see what he can do.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":aznm9sgx said:
Oh. My. Gosh.

I've spent this ENTIRE SEASON thinking everyone was referring to that small island south of Australia.

:dummy: :dummy: :dummy: :dummy: :dummy:
Can't. Stop. Laughing!

Seriously, the flag never gave you a clue?

SharkHawk":aznm9sgx said:
They signed Pete Hunter and one other guy. Pete came up with a huge pass deflection and either an INT or a fumble pickup off of a dropped pass (or maybe both). He actually got invited to camp the next year and almost made the team.
I think his name was Gardener. (Too lazy to look it up.) I remember thinking it was kinda funny that the two guys we picked up had names like occupations.