Oddest Piece of Seahawks gear you own

piston bully

Reaction score
Got a seahawks wallet made out of Duct tape this Christmas.Its slowly dissolving glue over the entire contents.Gonna stick with it as long as this run continues.(no pun intended)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I have a Coke can from the 2005 season.

Attachments

• coke.jpg
    coke.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 3,570

Tailspin Hawk Fan

Reaction score
bestfightstory":5fs4barw said:
I have a framed and autographed photo of Meryl Streep where she wrote 'Go Seahawks!!'

Okay, now this is weird and cool. I have to ask. Did you ask her to sign "Go Seahawks" or did she do it herself???

kidhawk

Reaction score
Oddest piece of seahawk merchandise I have would probably be my football shaped soap dish with a seahawk logo. I actually used to use it, but with the odd shape, it was more of a pain than anything, so now it just is in there for looks :)

halps80

Reaction score
My tattoo, acquired during the wonderful 1992 season (2-14, but 'Tez was a beast). A throw blanket that looks like the old Kingdome carpet with grey endzones that I won for being employee of the month in 1993 at a Sears store in Buckhorn, PA.

DangerousDoug

Reaction score
Unused Steve Largent pencil from 1983 where they spelled Seahawks wrong.

Attachments

• pencil2.JPG
    pencil2.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 3,553

kinesmajor

Reaction score
Odd? The worst thing I have is an autographed mini helmet by Jeremy Stevens.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Pennant tha would have beee bought around 1987 (hard to find good NFL stuff in Canada. First jersey was a Largent in 89

sam1313

Reaction score
I do have two silver flaming Seahawks decals though that my wife put on magnetic sheets and cut our for me so I can stick them on my truck (and they are on their right now). When I was just up in Washington I had a couple of people ask me who did the work on my truck, and then told me they would probably steal them once they found out they were magnets! Had to keep checking on my truck throughout the Rams game at the bar!

Here is one I wish I still had. I got an original Seahawks ring when the team was first organized. Being a stupid, 6 year old kid, I promptly lost it (as well as the pendents, shirts and hats I also received). :(