Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: I know...I Know
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:47 am 
NET Practice Squad

This bleacher report article on the 2012 draft and disappointments for each team. Normally I don't read these but I thought I'd see what out of touch things they would have to say about our draft. Going through the teams and the draft I landed on the Seahawks and was completely shocked!!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1472 ... am/page/29

Post subject: Re: I know...I Know
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:50 am 
NET Veteran

Korey Toomer, Jaye Howard, and Wintson are the three players who did not contribute much.

I am not disappointed at all though. Hopefully, Jay Howard can eventually become the interior pass rushing DT for us.

Follow me on twitter: @seahawks_fan12

Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:51 am 
NET Veteran

That's funny. I think the most disappointing thing about Seattle's 2012 draft would be the undue criticism immediately following EACH PICK they made. Being able to throw their criticisms back in their faces? PRICELESS.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:52 am 
* Master Chief *
* Master Chief *

The most disappointing aspect of our 2012 draft was Mel Kiper's assessment of it.

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan

Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:52 am 
NET Veteran

That's funny. I think the most disappointing thing about Seattle's 2012 draft would be the undue criticism immediately following EACH PICK they made. Being able to throw their criticisms back in their faces? PRICELESS.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:48 am 
NET Practice Squad

It's just funny because usually you get some half wit telling us that our draft sucked and on top of that when they are clearly wrong they still try to nitpick and say something negative. I still think there are disappointments in our draft but i don't think it has anything to do with the performance aspect. I am disappointed that Winston Guy and Jaye Howard haven't shown us much but i think that has to do with our depth and the performance of our starters. Anytime you can take a DT in the late rounds and turn him into a starting OG the same year you have great scouts and great coaches.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]