DeAndre Hopkins

Erebus

Reaction score
You also have a thread on Brandon Coleman. Between Hopkins and Coleman, which one of the two would you prefer if Coleman declared?

bigdaddydave

Reaction score
Erebus":3m6xi4wa said:
You also have a thread on Brandon Coleman. Between Hopkins and Coleman, which one of the two would you prefer if Coleman declared?

Great question.

It sounds like Coleman is great, but it completely raw. Can we afford to wait three years for him to mature?

hai

Reaction score
bigdaddydave":p471n3c0 said:
Erebus":p471n3c0 said:

Great question.

It sounds like Coleman is great, but it completely raw. Can we afford to wait three years for him to mature?

Tate took about 3 years to get productive for a 2nd rounder, which most coaches believes takes before they become a impact, however, Dez bryant, Julio Jones, AJ Green, the first rounders of the last 2 years have come in an just dominated the league, Coleman has the size and the work ethic to keep up with Wilson,Wilson can enhance or bring him in faster then expected, people say Wilson make the players around him better...

Guess we'll see, we have a decent WR corp, but were lacking that huge target either at WR/TE that can make bank on 3rd down or red zone; Miller was mostly brought in to block, and he has reliable hands, but doesn't have that speed to beat his 1on1. So at 6'6 Brandon Coleman, i feel like Wilson with a large target that can move will just enhance Wilsons scrambling abilities, and the zone read. Mike Belotti said that to stop the zone read is to commit a 8th or 9th defender in the box, leaving the WR/TE 1on1. What i saw in the one of the last games where Wilson faked the hand off, then ran a little and then passed to Lynch, imagine Lynch blocking instead and Wilson scrambles to find a 6'6 guy running down with him, "What a diving catch" :3:

I believe a tall and fast on the field type of WR/TE will be targeted quite early in this years draft, and also a DT too.