Why i think we will win this game

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Why i think we will win this game
Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:33 pm
  • 1. Matt Ryan aint bout that life
    2. all of atl's recievers are pretty boys that i suspect to be gator armin it by the 3rd quarter
    3. no running game
    4. after wading through dirt and gravel last week the seahawks are now on turf and indoors :)
    5. seahawks have faced and prepared for this kind of team (det/green bay/new england) there is no way to prepare for us
    6. teams that meet russell for the first time.....don't do so well...
    7. atl is NOT good against the read option, even a bad team running read (tampa bay)
    8. kam chancellor (see #2)
    9. the falcons have the pressure on and in their house, they are gonna come in swinging which is gonna be all the more soul crushing when the hawks take their best shot and begin to impose their will (think redskins game with more crying)
    10. the hawks now have the confidence they can win on the road. game over
    We are the 2014 Superbowl champions and it can never, ever be taken away.
    Greatest defense in NFL history.
    Seeker
    NET Veteran

Re: Why i think we will win this game
Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:36 pm
  • Boom goes the dynamite!
    SUPERBOWL!!
    Hawkfan77
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:43 pm
  • /messageboard
    Fox0r
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:45 pm
  • Yes, finally thank you for making this thread. I believe in this team, they have far exceeded all of our expectations, but after watching them the past couple of months, they have proven beyond doubt that this team can plan against any team. So here is all the positiveness Seahawks, go get them, lets do it. We the 12th man are with you!
    seahawks08
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:56 pm
  • Love how observant and unbiased our fellow 12th are.
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:21 pm
  • -The Glove- wrote:Love how observant and unbiased our fellow 12th are.

Yeah, you get beat down for being too biased or you get beat down for not being a "real fan" by the way some people reply.

Me, I'm a pessimist, but I am trying hard to be an optimist. I'm a Seahawks fan and I earned the right to be a little pessimistic while still trying to dream that our team can actually blow the doors off of the rest of the competition. We had some rough times as fans around here. This team has been so much more fun to watch since 2003 and especially now, something special is starting.

I think this weekend's game is our test. If we get past this difficult Atlanta team, we are Super Bowl bound and I'll drop any pessimism.
    BullHawk33
    NET Rookie

Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:56 am
  • #2 is laughable. Cute actually. Roddy was an all state wrestling champion. Julio ran a 4.3 at the combine with a broke foot. Had surgery on his hand in college on a Wednesday, and played Saturday. Yeah that's some sissy, pretty boy WRs right there.

They played in Seattle against this D last year and won. Oh yeah, my fault I forgot. The past only counts towards other teams on here, not the Seahawks.

Love the enthusiasm though.
    FOGHORN
    NET Practice Squad

Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:00 am
  • 11. Seattle's population > Atlanta's population (620k/432k)
    **ME LONG YOU LOVE TIME**
    Seattle_Stunna_MD
    NET Rookie

Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:01 am
  • Another reason... Atlanta has a horrible fan base that can't even sell out the game.

Think buffalo in Toronto. No home field for these guys.
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:02 am
  • Salmon is better than Catfish
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:04 am
  • FOGHORN wrote:#2 is laughable. Cute actually. Roddy was an all state wrestling champion. Julio ran a 4.3 at the combine with a broke foot. Had surgery on his hand in college on a Wednesday, and played Saturday. Yeah that's some sissy, pretty boy WRs right there.

They played in Seattle against this D last year and won. Oh yeah, my fault I forgot. The past only counts towards other teams on here, not the Seahawks.

Neither of those are "tough", its just what comes with the game.
    Falcons did not play against this defense last year. Probably half of the starters right now are different than last years game. Bigby, Trufant, Curry, Clemons, Hawthorne are the first that come to mind
    ----
    ensett
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:05 am
  • FOGHORN wrote:#2 is laughable. Cute actually. Roddy was an all state wrestling champion. Julio ran a 4.3 at the combine with a broke foot. Had surgery on his hand in college on a Wednesday, and played Saturday. Yeah that's some sissy, pretty boy WRs right there.

Pulling up wins from "last season" is weak. Especially when we had Tarvaris Frigging Jackson at QB.

You guys better be ready to bring it every second Sunday. We are not even close to the same team you played in 2011.

You have spent a lot of time on this forum this week -- obviously most of what you are going to read is going to be pro-Seahawks hype. Don't let it turn you sour.
    @SeahawkGreg

GIVE US YOUR PINK SLIP, SANTA CLARA WHINERS. WE OWN YOU
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:10 am
  • Why the Seahawks will win.

Marshawn Lynch has superman strength. The skittles he eats actually are filled with the same ingredients as Adderall. He is nearly untacklable.

R.Wilson is already playing at a HoF level. He's not actually a rookie because he's been playing the game at a high level during their winning streak.

All of the talent Atlanta has is offset by 2 corners.

The loss of Chris Clemons is minor and will not have a major impact on the game.
    Dirty Bird
    NET Rookie

Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:11 am
  • FOGHORN wrote:They played in Seattle against this D last year and won. Oh yeah, my fault I forgot. The past only counts towards other teams on here, not the Seahawks.

You're also a redskins fan aren't you?
    SUPERBOWL!!
    Hawkfan77
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:13 am
  • Dirty Bird wrote:Why the Seahawks will win.

Marshawn Lynch has superman strength. The skittles he eats actually are filled with the same ingredients as Adderall. He is nearly untacklable.

R.Wilson is already playing at a HoF level. He's not actually a rookie because he's been playing the game at a high level during their winning streak.

All of the talent Atlanta has is offset by 2 corners.

The loss of Chris Clemons is minor and will not have a major impact on the game.

Why the Falcons will win:

0-3 in the playoffs is not a distraction. It is an opportunity.

Michael Turner has stayed fresh this season in order to pull a Shonn Greene and turn it on during the playoffs.

The Atlanta run defense is underrated.

Seattle is not an NFC South team, and thus, they will not play as hard against the Falcons as the Saints.

:th2thumbs:
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:24 am
  • ensett wrote:
    FOGHORN wrote:#2 is laughable. Cute actually. Roddy was an all state wrestling champion. Julio ran a 4.3 at the combine with a broke foot. Had surgery on his hand in college on a Wednesday, and played Saturday. Yeah that's some sissy, pretty boy WRs right there.

Neither of those are "tough", its just what comes with the game.
    Falcons did not play against this defense last year. Probably half of the starters right now are different than last years game. Bigby, Trufant, Curry, Clemons, Hawthorne are the first that come to mind

Ok. You are right. The Seahawks have the only tough guys in the league and Roddy and Julio are as physical as a punter.
    FOGHORN
    NET Practice Squad

Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:26 am
  • Hawkfan77 wrote:
    FOGHORN wrote:They played in Seattle against this D last year and won. Oh yeah, my fault I forgot. The past only counts towards other teams on here, not the Seahawks.

Not hardly. Falcons fan. I actually enjoy being here and have typed very little smack since being here.
    FOGHORN
    NET Practice Squad

Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:35 am
  • How about Tony Gonzalez is 0-5 in play-off games and has played in 254 games without a play-off victory.
    2013-2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS
    Chawker
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:39 am
  • Chawker wrote:How about Tony Gonzalez is 0-5 in play-off games and has played in 254 games without a play-off victory.

Ouch
    Dirty Bird
    NET Rookie

Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:44 am
  • I do not think there is a team that is playing with the heart Seattle is right now.
    Wolf grey all day every day.
    VHawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:44 am
  • The Falcons receivers are tough, not sure where that comment came from. Foghorn is correct.

Teams that meet Russell for the first time do reasonably well, such as all our divisional opponents, the Lions and Dolphins.

The Falcons held RGIII to 7 rushing yards against the read option.

You all know I'm a Seahawk fan so don't go flaming me, but some of the points that were brought up were off base. If they were meant as joke to the "reasons we will lose" thread, they were funny.

Don't get me wrong though, we'll gave Atlanta a good game, but let's stop throwing them out as trash. They're the #1 seed for a reason.
    No autographs please
    Jerhawk
    NET Starter

Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:46 am
  • how about "WE ALL WE GOT WE ALL WE NEED"

Seattle 38 - 3 Atlanta
    themunn
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:31 am
  • "all of atl's recievers are pretty boys"

LOL no. No clue where you pulled that one out of. Not Julio. Julio is very tough and a beast physically.
    TJH
    *NET #1 Sherman Fan*

Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:37 am
  • FOGHORN wrote:
    Hawkfan77 wrote:
    FOGHORN wrote:They played in Seattle against this D last year and won. Oh yeah, my fault I forgot. The past only counts towards other teams on here, not the Seahawks.

Not hardly. Falcons fan. I actually enjoy being here and have typed very little smack since being here.

Who is talking about last year? The 2012 Seahawks would absolutely destroy the 2011 Seahawks.
    SUPERBOWL!!
    Hawkfan77
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:26 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information