Refs for Sunday: Walt Coleman's crew

SoCalFalconFan

Reaction score
hawker84":2ok6wd1e said:
SoCalFalconFan":2ok6wd1e said:
The only reason you all are worried about this is because you know that Sherman and company hold and illegally contact receivers downfield to overcompensate for their lack of reactionary skills. If they play mistake-free football they will be fine.

take this sh*t somewhere else dude, nobody around here is trying to hear it...

I've watched the entire Seahawks season this week. Their secondary is guilty of what I just said, often. Just an observation. But kudos to you for remaining mature.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Don't forget that every O linemen hold on every play too.
Atl is an offensive team.
We are a defensive team with an offense.
We look forward to an evenly called game.

hawker84

Reaction score
SoCalFalconFan":2xvlhizi said:
hawker84":2xvlhizi said:
SoCalFalconFan":2xvlhizi said:
The only reason you all are worried about this is because you know that Sherman and company hold and illegally contact receivers downfield to overcompensate for their lack of reactionary skills. If they play mistake-free football they will be fine.

I've watched the entire Seahawks season this week. Their secondary is guilty of what I just said, often. Just an observation. But kudos to you for remaining mature.

You're on a Seahawk board genius, this argument is not going to fly around here... sorry i have to spell out the obvious...

Ozzy

Reaction score
I've watched every Seahawk game as well and what you're saying is flat out false. They don't play any different than any other db's around the league in that regard. If that is the case why did Browner get voted in by his peers to the pro bowl last year? I'm getting tired of the argument that Seattle is only good because they cheat. Michael Irvin as a wide receiver obviously said he loves the way these guys play and doesn't see any cheating. Many other ex players have come out this week in praise of these guys as well after breaking down tape for this game. Just my two cents.

lukerguy

Reaction score
SoCalFalconFan":1033qadd said:
hawker84":1033qadd said:
SoCalFalconFan":1033qadd said:

I've watched the entire Seahawks season this week.

While I really want to believe how you prefaced your statement, I have a hard time. Why would a SoCal Falcon's fan watch the Seahawks "All" year? Also, the video rarely shows what's going on down field, so I have a hard time believing you were even at the games. The TV shows when players get into it, but that may be once or twice a game. Nice try though.

SoCalFalconFan

Reaction score
lukerguy":rkhga8qc said:
SoCalFalconFan":rkhga8qc said:
hawker84":rkhga8qc said:
While I really want to believe how you prefaced your statement, I have a hard time. Why would a SoCal Falcon's fan watch the Seahawks "All" year? Also, the video rarely shows what's going on down field, so I have a hard time believing you were even at the games. The TV shows when players get into it, but that may be once or twice a game. Nice try though.

Good grief. LOL! I'm not in here talking smack. I simply shared an observation of the Seahawks secondary. I didn't base it off heresay, I watched their season on replay. I like to know my enemy. At any rate, I will go back over to our boards. I thought I could have an objective conversation in here. I've seen some knowlegable posters on this site. I didn't expect so many of you to respond as though you had just been kicked in your vaginas. Prepare to be bitch slapped on Sunday.

travlinhawk

Reaction score
mikeak":26qu5jub said:
They were talking about this durin redskin game - how nfl does the "all-star" crew thing (are replace my refs eligible? :))

Pretty stupid sometimes the team is better than a collection of individuals...

Not sure if I agree with that line of thinking. One could also say that since they have been together all year as a team that they may be inclined to cover each others A$$ if they blow a call. I like the fact that they are all from different teams. A good example was the catch by Sidney that was initially called an incomplete and then a completion by the other guy. Just my 2 cents.

hawker84

Reaction score
starting out your post with Seahawk DB's cheat more than any other team and everybody knows it quotes is probably not the best way to get the stimulating debate / conversation you were looking for.. how bout showing a little respect before you try to rip into our team... would still be the same result but at least you'd last more than 7 posts.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
SoCalFalconFan":1xxw3umx said:
Nah, I was more concerned we would get some guys with the sac to call receivers for pushing off.