Refs for Sunday: Walt Coleman's crew

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Coleman last worked a Seahawks game when we beat the Saints in the playoffs.

Coleman last worked a Falcons game in Week 4 against the Panthers.. in that game, Carolina was whistled for 9 penalties to Atlanta's 2.

lukerguy

Reaction score
Any idea if his crew lets the players play?

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
Looks like he calls it evenly..... I don't see him weighing to the home team side every game.. that's good

mikeak

Reaction score
They were talking about this durin redskin game - how nfl does the "all-star" crew thing (are replace my refs eligible? :))

Pretty stupid sometimes the team is better than a collection of individuals...

lukerguy

Reaction score
The Field Judge for the game who's primary responsibility is keeping an eye on WR/CB play is Wrolstad. He was born and raised in Washington, went to HS in Renton, UW grad (I think), and is now the athletic director at a school in Tukwila... Just sayin

suppaball

Reaction score
lukerguy":aczlazoz said:
The Field Judge for the game who's primary responsibility is keeping an eye on WR/CB play is Wrolstad. He was born and raised in Washington, went to HS in Renton, UW grad (I think), and is now the athletic director at a school in Tukwila... Just sayin
Nice I like the sound of that.

Cartire

Reaction score
suppaball":3iowjr7x said:
lukerguy":3iowjr7x said:
Nice I like the sound of that.

I dont, sounds like someone would have put that togethor. I could see him getting pulled before the game because of this if the wrong people find out.

Wallingford

Reaction score
zhawk":35486bh7 said:
lukerguy":35486bh7 said:
Any idea if his crew lets the players play?

I think it's an all star crew....right?

The idea of all-star crews is one more way the NFL messes things up. You would get better officiating by keeping crews who know one another together.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
We need to petition the league to have Morelli's crew every week. Best called game I think I've even seen.

SoCalFalconFan

Reaction score
The only reason you all are worried about this is because you know that Sherman and company hold and illegally contact receivers downfield to overcompensate for their lack of reactionary skills. If they play mistake-free football they will be fine.

mikeak

Reaction score
lukerguy":14mrfdub said:

Does he have any facebook pictures of him wearing seahawks stuff and celebrating after a win?.........

some of you will get it

hawker84

Reaction score
SoCalFalconFan":3r524ksl said:
The only reason you all are worried about this is because you know that Sherman and company hold and illegally contact receivers downfield to overcompensate for their lack of reactionary skills. If they play mistake-free football they will be fine.

take this sh*t somewhere else dude, nobody around here is trying to hear it...

Cartire

Reaction score
SoCalFalconFan":gdx97b4y said:

Not even, im afraid that officials are swayed just like all humans are. And they will get to ticky tacky. White is just as big an offender as our cb's. The thing is, they are skilled at how they make contact and when. Cant hate on that type of play, its awesome to watch and far less boring.

Pretty soon, with the way things are going, were just gonna remove defenses all together and see which qb can throw the farthest and most accurate for points. This is how boring our games is becoming with constant flags.