Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: How many hawks retire after we win the super bowl?
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:57 am 
NET Bench Warmer

Obomanu, clemons, trufant, hill.

After watching rrr talking about ray lewis having no regrets and "has accomplished everything he wanted to accomplish"

Any one who will bounce and let us become even younger...

The dawn of our dynasty

Post subject: Re: How many hawks retire after we win the super bowl?
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:04 am 
NET Veteran

Clemons? no

Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:09 am 
* NET News Scoop *
* NET News Scoop *

Trufant is the only one up there I could see retiring.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:33 am 
NET Bench Warmer

I just was thinking clemons because of the injury and the cap space.

If we can get a good young rusher (again) but for the interior I think we could easily be top 5 in sacks.

And sacks just make games more fun, I know I love jumping up and down screaming "Fuck yeah!" and fist pumping like Tiger woods

Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:18 am 
* Mr Random Thought *

"Check your PMs" post inc in 3,2,1...

Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:30 am 
NET Veteran

Maybe Trufant, but I doubt it; he can still get work somewhere. Just not on this team next year please. Same for Hill although I would be fine with him here as a backup next year. Clemons is still good. Not going to retire. Obomanu is on IR and is not happy with the team, so I doubt he would claim this as some kind of accomplishment.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:24 am 
* NET Staff Alumni *
* NET Staff Alumni *

LawHawk wrote:
Maybe Trufant, but I doubt it; he can still get work somewhere. Just not on this team next year please. Same for Hill although I would be fine with him here as a backup next year. Clemons is still good. Not going to retire. Obomanu is on IR and is not happy with the team, so I doubt he would claim this as some kind of accomplishment.

Where did you hear that Obomanu wasn't happy with the team? Is this speculation or do you have a link to this? I haven't heard this from any real source.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]