Team Hotel

aredub

Reaction score
Kind of a weird request for a first time post. Not be offensive man but you sound like a creepier.

JonRud

Reaction score
Hawks are staying at the Cheshire Motor Inn near Piedmont Road. There are a lot of hookers working out of there so the Hawks are bunking up 3 to a room for this trip with cots. I heard they have a great vending machine on the 2nd floor.

rideaducati

Reaction score
He probably works at the CDC in Atlanta and wants to test out the new virus he's been working on.

bellyfat

Reaction score
Hey, fans support the team in all sorts of different ways.

Good luck OP :th2thumbs:

Jerhawk

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":94nndj5z said:
If you are going to be a stalker, do it right - follow the team buses in a helicopter from the airport.
Agreed. Not to steer away a new .Net poster, but is it possible he's a Falcon fan wanting to blow an airhorn outside the hotel all night so our team doesn't get enough sleep? Or tempt our players with hookers and drugs?

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
images

VaporHawk

Reaction score
I heard Magic City is having Seahawks night on Saturday. The team is invited

minormillikin

Reaction score
What's so creepy about a guy wanting to stay at the same hotel as the team?

I stayed at the same hotel as the team a couple years ago for a game at Green Bay and big Walt came out to the lobby to shake hands and sign autographs. What Seahawks fan wouldn't want to experience that?

Quit piling on.

tooshort

Reaction score
minormillikin":zvp6ubga said:
What's so creepy about a guy wanting to stay at the same hotel as the team?

I stayed at the same hotel as the team a couple years ago for a game at Green Bay and big Walt came out to the lobby to shake hands and sign autographs. What Seahawks fan wouldn't want to experience that?

Quit piling on.

anyone been pm'd? anyone know the dude? I couldn't give a crap less about post count but giving out team location to someone who joined yesterday and has one post has a certain unsavory feeling....

Cemhawk...welcome!! We're just paranoid (it's legal here)...wait... are you big boi?

pugs1

Reaction score
I can vouch for him. The dude is a legit Seahawks fan taking his kids to the game and looking to get them some autographs.