Any Falcons starters that you would replace a Hawk with?

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I was looking through the Falcons' roster, and I was pretty shocked at how much younger and more talented the Hawks appear to be overall compared to the Falcons, despite the fact that Atlanta is the 13-3 #1 seed.

I think the only 2 Falcons that I would replace the corresponding Seahawks starters with would be Julio Jones and Sean Witherspoon. I think Julio is pretty obvious and I would take him over any WR we have...the physical abilities are out of control and he is known to be a hard worker. Witherspoon seems like a pretty good, aggressive OLB, and he seems like he would fit right in replacing Leroy. He is kind of a punk though, but I'm sure we could handle him.

I guess another one may be Clabo, but only if he still plays Right Tackle (not sure about that) and I'm not sure that he is actually better than Breno anyways.

Other than that....I don't think I'd pull the trigger on anyone else, and I can let go of emotional attachments to players so that is saying something. I think the moral of the story is that our roster is really good right now and compares very well with the best teams in the NFL.

Fox0r

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":2sx7tw4z said:
I was looking through the Falcons' roster, and I was pretty shocked at how much younger and more talented the Hawks appear to be overall compared to the Falcons, despite the fact that Atlanta is the 13-3 #1 seed.

I think the only 2 Falcons that I would replace the corresponding Seahawks starters with would be Julio Jones and Sean Witherspoon. I think Julio is pretty obvious and I would take him over any WR we have...the physical abilities are out of control and he is known to be a hard worker. Witherspoon seems like a pretty good, aggressive OLB, and he seems like he would fit right in replacing Leroy. He is kind of a punk though, but I'm sure we could handle him.

I guess another one may be Clabo, but only if he still plays Right Tackle (not sure about that) and I'm not sure that he is actually better than Breno anyways.

Other than that....I don't think I'd pull the trigger on anyone else, and I can let go of emotional attachments to players so that is saying something. I think the moral of the story is that our roster is really good right now and compares very well with the best teams in the NFL.

I'd take Julio and Roddy White over Golden and Sidney.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Fox0r":1mvszcld said:
Missing_Clink":1mvszcld said:

I'd take Julio and Roddy White over Golden and Sidney.

Me too. Slide Tate over to the slot and put Dougie at #4. Trade Sidney for like 3 first round picks or something.

Dirty Bird

Reaction score
I'd take Marshawn Lynch over Tip-Toe Turner all day every day. Maybe you have a misconception of Weatherspoon as a punk but he is anything but. Guy is active in the community and even has his own football camp for kids. He's just outgoing is all.
[youtube]WYBIx37HOk4[/youtube]

mikeak

Reaction score
there are both falcon starters that I would replace with hawks starters and hawks starters that I would replace with falcon players. Seems like you are asking one of the questions and answering the other.......

treefidy

Reaction score
Hawk-A-Loogie":3bqkv2w2 said:
I don't watch ATL defense much but from what I saw, Brent Grimes is pretty good. How is he this year?

He has been out with a torn Achilles tendon since week one.

jkitsune

Reaction score
You guys seriously wouldn't trade Gonzalez for Miller? Come on.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I'd take Gonzalez, Jones, and White for Miller, Rice, and Tate. Maybe Bryant for Haushka