Any Falcons starters that you would replace a Hawk with?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • I was looking through the Falcons' roster, and I was pretty shocked at how much younger and more talented the Hawks appear to be overall compared to the Falcons, despite the fact that Atlanta is the 13-3 #1 seed.

I think the only 2 Falcons that I would replace the corresponding Seahawks starters with would be Julio Jones and Sean Witherspoon. I think Julio is pretty obvious and I would take him over any WR we have...the physical abilities are out of control and he is known to be a hard worker. Witherspoon seems like a pretty good, aggressive OLB, and he seems like he would fit right in replacing Leroy. He is kind of a punk though, but I'm sure we could handle him.

I guess another one may be Clabo, but only if he still plays Right Tackle (not sure about that) and I'm not sure that he is actually better than Breno anyways.

Other than that....I don't think I'd pull the trigger on anyone else, and I can let go of emotional attachments to players so that is saying something. I think the moral of the story is that our roster is really good right now and compares very well with the best teams in the NFL.
    Missing_Clink
    NET Veteran

• Id take ryan over Flynn as the Backup. :sarcasm_on:
    piston bully
    NET Practice Squad

• Missing_Clink wrote:I was looking through the Falcons' roster, and I was pretty shocked at how much younger and more talented the Hawks appear to be overall compared to the Falcons, despite the fact that Atlanta is the 13-3 #1 seed.

I think the only 2 Falcons that I would replace the corresponding Seahawks starters with would be Julio Jones and Sean Witherspoon. I think Julio is pretty obvious and I would take him over any WR we have...the physical abilities are out of control and he is known to be a hard worker. Witherspoon seems like a pretty good, aggressive OLB, and he seems like he would fit right in replacing Leroy. He is kind of a punk though, but I'm sure we could handle him.

I guess another one may be Clabo, but only if he still plays Right Tackle (not sure about that) and I'm not sure that he is actually better than Breno anyways.

Other than that....I don't think I'd pull the trigger on anyone else, and I can let go of emotional attachments to players so that is saying something. I think the moral of the story is that our roster is really good right now and compares very well with the best teams in the NFL.

I'd take Julio and Roddy White over Golden and Sidney.
    Fox0r
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

• Fox0r wrote:
    Missing_Clink wrote:I was looking through the Falcons' roster, and I was pretty shocked at how much younger and more talented the Hawks appear to be overall compared to the Falcons, despite the fact that Atlanta is the 13-3 #1 seed.

I'd take Julio and Roddy White over Golden and Sidney.

Me too. Slide Tate over to the slot and put Dougie at #4. Trade Sidney for like 3 first round picks or something.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

• Fox0r wrote:I'd take Julio and Roddy White over Golden and Sidney.

Agreed.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

• I could be persuaded to swap either Julio Jones or Roddy White for Jermaine Kearse. Definitely do it for Deon Butler.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

• Any Falcon DB for Trufant
    February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

• Nope! I'm happy with this team for the remainder of the season! :0190l:
    GO SEAHAWKS!!
    grizrgood
    NET Practice Squad

• Hasselbeck wrote:Any Falcon DB for Trufant

Surely you jest!
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

• I'd take Marshawn Lynch over Tip-Toe Turner all day every day. Maybe you have a misconception of Weatherspoon as a punk but he is anything but. Guy is active in the community and even has his own football camp for kids. He's just outgoing is all.
    Dirty Bird
    NET Rookie

• Brent grimes over trufant.
    StaffAmerica74
    NET Veteran

• there are both falcon starters that I would replace with hawks starters and hawks starters that I would replace with falcon players. Seems like you are asking one of the questions and answering the other.......
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

• Falcons mascot over Evan Moore......... Oh wait
    Russell Wilson doesn't do losing anymore -peachesenregalia, jan 5, 2013
    seahawksfanatic000
    NET Starter

• I don't watch ATL defense much but from what I saw, Brent Grimes is pretty good. How is he this year?
    TOUCHDOWN SEAHAWKS!!!
    Hawk-A-Loogie
    NET Rookie

• How about Gonzalez for McCoy?
    PascoHawk
    NET Veteran

• Tyson Clabo for Giacomini no question.

"We all we got, we all we need"
    lukerguy
    NET Veteran

• Hawk-A-Loogie wrote:I don't watch ATL defense much but from what I saw, Brent Grimes is pretty good. How is he this year?

He has been out with a torn Achilles tendon since week one.
    treefidy
    NET Bench Warmer

• Matt Bryant over longwell
    P-Rich fo life
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

• You guys seriously wouldn't trade Gonzalez for Miller? Come on.
    jkitsune
    NET Veteran

• I'd take Gonzalez, Jones, and White for Miller, Rice, and Tate. Maybe Bryant for Haushka
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:12 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information