Game not sold out???

pinksheets

Reaction score
Dirty Bird":39i40sey said:
RolandDeschain":39i40sey said:
Dirty Bird":39i40sey said:
Wow. It's sold out. Those are tickets for resale. If you look at attendance numbers were ranked ahead of you guys. What a terrible fanbase...
http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance

Smaller stadium. We have a higher percentage. Learn how to read stats.
I said numbers not percentages. Learn how to read.
Well, then your point made zero sense.

Dirty Bird

Reaction score
pinksheets":muecgebs said:
RolandDeschain":muecgebs said:
Dirty Bird":muecgebs said:
Wow. It's sold out. Those are tickets for resale.

Smaller stadium. We have a higher percentage. Learn how to read stats.
Well, then your point made zero sense.
I have a hard time believing your this ignorant.

pinksheets

Reaction score
Dirty Bird":1snahfr3 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good on the Falcons for having attendance numbers that the Seahawks CAN'T PHYSICALLY HAVE. We don't go below capacity, though. Any seats you open up, there will be a Seahawk fan there to fill it. You can't say the same about the Falcons or Atlanta professional sports in general, hence the city's reputation in that regard.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Dirty Bird":1jznl1qt said:

1. We'll see if you can figure out why I quoted this.

2. Don't show up to our board and start shit talking our members because your post didn't work out for you.

HawksFTW

Reaction score
Dirty Bird":25jcjclt said:

Wait...do you actually think that fact that your team's stadium holds more people than Century Link Field is MORE relevant than the percentage of seats filled?

Dirty Bird

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":1nelaf61 said:
Dirty Bird":1nelaf61 said:

1. We'll see if you can figure out why I quoted this.

2. Don't show up to our board and start shit talking our members because your post didn't work out for you.
The intention wasn't to talk smack until dude came at me disrespectful saying I don't know how to read stats.

Dirty Bird

Reaction score
HawksFTW":3e0t1ung said:
Dirty Bird":3e0t1ung said:

Wait...do you actually think that fact that your team's stadium holds more people than Century Link Field is MORE relevant than the percentage of seats filled?
No, just pointing it out.

HawksFTW

Reaction score
Dirty Bird":63fwar39 said:
HawksFTW":63fwar39 said:

No, just pointing it out.

So when you made this statement:
Wow. It's sold out. Those are tickets for resale. If you look at attendance numbers were ranked ahead of you guys. What a terrible fanbase...
http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance

About you being ranked "ahead" of us, and used that metric as a compare the two fanbases, what exactly was your point? That you routinely fail to fill your stadium to capacity?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Dirty Bird":3y3kdifq said:

Irony FTL.

So let us get this straight, you're bragging about having more fans because your stadium was built with more seats? That's like bragging about your girlfriend being hotter than your friend's when you friend doesn't even have a girlfriend.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
pinksheets":1f63h2z9 said:
Sarlacc83":1f63h2z9 said:
That attendance statistic shows people really don't like watching our team outside the territory.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance/_/sort/awayPct
Look at Miami's home numbers. :lol: I've got to wonder if that game didn't do that ranking in on its own. Wow.

Washington's home numbers are fairly listed there, too. Sweet.

/off topic

HawksFTW

Reaction score
pinksheets":1nmacizp said:
Sarlacc83":1nmacizp said:
That attendance statistic shows people really don't like watching our team outside the territory.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance/_/sort/awayPct
Look at Miami's home numbers. :lol: I've got to wonder if that game didn't do that ranking in on its own. Wow.

This. The away percentage is heavily dependent on schedule. There are years where we are up near the top 10, and years that we are dead last. Add to that playing a team like STL every year, who hasn't broken 90% attendance at home in 5 years, doesn't help.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Dirty Bird":2k1pjb8p said:
LOL @ ridiculing your instead of you're. That's pretty sad.

You placing the word ignorant in front of your is what made it so funny.

We'll see how loud it is Sunday, fair enough? My guess is pretty loud, but nowhere near Century Link loud..........the standard for which all stadiums are judged for noise.

Better hope the Falcons have a lead by the 4th quarter, or else your fans are going to start turning on the team for crapping the bed in the playoffs yet again.

Dirty Bird

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2ercpnta said:
Dirty Bird":2ercpnta said:
LOL @ ridiculing your instead of you're. That's pretty sad.

You placing the word ignorant in front of your is what made it so funny.

We'll see how loud it is Sunday, fair enough? My guess is pretty loud, but nowhere near Century Link loud..........the standard for which all stadiums are judged for noise.

Better hope the Falcons have a lead by the 4th quarter, or else your fans are going to start turning on the team for crapping the bed in the playoffs yet again.
I know the irony behind it but I thought this was a message board not an English composition class? Georgia dome is electric but not as loud as CenturyLink which was built to trap noise. Falcon fans wouldn't turn on the team because they didn't have the lead at the start of 4th quarter. Maybe if it was a blowout like the Packers game then possibly? The 4th quarter is actually when the dome is the loudest.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Dirty Bird":3djadrgj said:

A percentage isn't a number? Alrighty then. If you meant the raw number, you should have said "raw". Otherwise, "number" just means anything with digits in it. You know, numbers. :roll: