anyone wanna pre'HAWK party this Saturday night @ AXIS ?

djTOY2000

Reaction score
if you're in the S.W. Washington area, I am throwing a pre'HAWK party at Axis Sports Bar this Saturday night...

9:00pm - CLOSE

gonna be giving away lots of Seahawks stuff (Hats, T-Shirts, etc..)

get entered in to WIN one of (2) Seahawks jerseys I will also be giving away during the game on Sunday (must be present on sunday during the game to win)

Live dj's spinning top 40

EVERYONE is encouraged to wear their Seahawks gear !!

740568_229719970497620_2080316409_o.jpg

and dont forget, because I personally have been so attached to this amazing website for so many years...

ANY .NET member that comes in, whether for a seahawks game, seahawks party, or just for fun, and signs our official seahawks.net helmet, receives the ".NET Discount" of 25% off their meal/appetizer tab

OP
OP
djTOY2000

djTOY2000

Reaction score
damn the NFL and the 10:00am start time for the game - stupid start time has screwed so many of us fans on the west coasts' plans/agendas/events up...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
djTOY2000":2iftajb1 said:
i was debating staying open all hours for those that might endure too much to drink... lol

That would be a great marketing angle...Prefunk with us ALL NIGHT and throughout the game! (Then call a taxi!) :)

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
djTOY2000":25h9wfz4 said:
damn the NFL and the 10:00am start time for the game - stupid start time has screwed so many of us fans on the west coasts' plans/agendas/events up...

Yeah man, it really messes up my whole weekend.

m0ng0

Reaction score
djTOY2000":2ugg8hzc said:
i was debating staying open all hours for those that might endure too much to drink... lol

yeah you would have to open early anyways :D can I get an 830 wakeup knock on my windshield?

OP
OP
djTOY2000

djTOY2000

Reaction score
m0ng0":lkibiyf9 said:
djTOY2000":lkibiyf9 said:

yeah you would have to open early anyways :D can I get an 830 wakeup knock on my windshield?

(windshield - *knock *knock)... here's your complimentary bloody mary and a shot of fireball for enduring such a great "pre'HAWK" night, kick off is in 30 minutes... now get your ass inside and let's GO SEAHAWKS and after the game you may have your keys back if you can still walk, talk, and are coherent !!

OP
OP
djTOY2000

djTOY2000

Reaction score
just doing my best to make this place the official Seahawker's bar in S.W. Washington / Portland-Vancouver area

m0ng0

Reaction score
djTOY2000":1s7slwd6 said:
m0ng0":1s7slwd6 said:
djTOY2000":1s7slwd6 said:

(windshield - *knock *knock)... here's your complimentary bloody mary and a shot of fireball for enduring such a great "pre'HAWK" night, kick off is in 30 minutes... now get your ass inside and let's GO SEAHAWKS and after the game you may have your keys back if you can still walk, talk, and are coherent !!

hahaha that sounds like a helluva plan :D Its not going to snow saturday night is it? Otherwise we may need to start a dumpster fire :D

OP
OP
djTOY2000

djTOY2000

Reaction score
just updated the nights plans.... to go along side our DJ, the drinks specials, and the free give aways, i have two of the best Go-Go dancers from the Portland area coming up to help set some visual eye candy for the night. Yes, the will be in booty shorts, those big go-go boots... all in SEAHAWKS attire !! this is gonna be one HELLUVA night !!