Game not sold out???

edogg23

Reaction score
tickets on stubhub doesn't mean the game is not sold out. It could be that ticket holders are going to go to the game but are willing to give up their seat for the right price, or that a lot of tickets got bought up by scalpers, etc...

Fibonacci

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2pzxq93n said:
Exar0s":2pzxq93n said:
That being said I'm not a college sport fan. I do my part though, season ticket holder going on 7 years now.

Good for you. IMO the Falcons are one of the most exciting teams to watch, I wouldn't hesitate to get season tix if I lived there.

The transient argument is valid. I'd venture to guess a good portion of the upwardly mobile income earning people that could afford expensive season tickets aren't from Atlanta........therefore don't feel any sort of allegiance to Atlanta teams.
awww don't be all butt hurt making stuff up cause like we are the worst fans in the world. gator field to seminoles field have problems with just getting college students to go to games.
the marlins stadium is a joke.

tampa bay stadium has been blacked out over and over again, they were even blacked out when they went to the superbowl......yet we are the worst fans to you. LOL silly gator fan.

and man how did you let a ranked 21 Louisville beat you? not only beat you but embaraced you. man you and auburn put shame to the SEC. wish we could have traded you for texas A&M and mizz....but no no no, we have to suffer every year.

so yeah anyhow what were you saying about Georgia?

HawksFTW

Reaction score
Fibonacci":3jbdyjlv said:
Sgt. Largent":3jbdyjlv said:
Exar0s":3jbdyjlv said:
That being said I'm not a college sport fan. I do my part though, season ticket holder going on 7 years now.

Good for you. IMO the Falcons are one of the most exciting teams to watch, I wouldn't hesitate to get season tix if I lived there.

The transient argument is valid. I'd venture to guess a good portion of the upwardly mobile income earning people that could afford expensive season tickets aren't from Atlanta........therefore don't feel any sort of allegiance to Atlanta teams.
awww don't be all butt hurt making stuff up cause like we are the worst fans in the world. gator field to seminoles field have problems with just getting college students to go to games.

tampa bay stadium has been blacked out over and over again, they were even blacked out when they went to the superbowl......yet we are the worst fans to you. LOL silly gator fan.

and man how did you let a ranked 21 Louisville beat you? not only beat you but embaraced you. man you and auburn put shame to the SEC. wish we could have traded you for texas A&M and mizz....but no no no, we have to suffer every year.

You aren't the sharpest pencil in the box are you?

Chapow

Reaction score
Fibonacci":1ge0lpjr said:
CANHawk":1ge0lpjr said:
Sgt. Largent is a Gator fan?
according to his avatar

That avatar is making fun of Tim Tebow.

The press all up on his junk and whatnot.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Fibonacci":3696vbh3 said:
CANHawk":3696vbh3 said:
according to his avatar
haha.
That was a hell of a rant you went on though. I think if you look closer you may discover some criminal activity in that avatar.

Chapow

Reaction score
Scottemojo":29zkrzsy said:
Fibonacci":29zkrzsy said:
CANHawk":29zkrzsy said:
according to his avatar
haha.
That was a hell of a rant you went on though. I think if you look closer you may discover some criminal activity in that avatar.

Yes it was, I was reading it and wondering why in the hell the dude was going off on Florida.

Fibonacci

Reaction score
haha.
[/quote]

Yes it was, I was reading it and wondering why in the hell the dude was going off on Florida.[/quote][/quote]
well I am a Georgia fan. and he put down Georgia saying we were the worst fans.

sorry just cannot stand swamp people ignorance. I am sure you had to deal with swamp idiots when the taints came to play you in the playoffs.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Fibonacci":1u7rw2n7 said:
haha.

Yes it was, I was reading it and wondering why in the hell the dude was going off on Florida.[/quote][/quote]
well I am a Georgia fan. and he put down Georgia saying we were the worst fans.

sorry just cannot stand swamp people ignorance. I am sure you had to deal with swamp idiots when the taints came to play you in the playoffs.[/quote]

And yet it still escapes your comprehension.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Fibonacci":11zxzsdh said:
Sgt. Largent":11zxzsdh said:
Exar0s":11zxzsdh said:

Wow, I thought I was giving the Falcon fan a compliment. Guess not.

Guess you saw my avatar and blacked out or something without reading what I actually wrote. I live here, I grew up here and I hate Tim Tebow, thus my avatar.........and that kids is the story of Christmas.

Falcan Moore

Reaction score
This happens with lots of playoff games. Redskins fans probably bought a bunch of tickets and then realized it wouldn't pan out. :D

Also, Fibonacci, you're really giving us a bit of a bad name over here. Just saying.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Falcan Moore":20i9dlwj said:
This happens with lots of playoff games. Redskins fans probably bought a bunch of tickets and then realized it wouldn't pan out. :D

We don't have that problem because A) nobody just "drives down to Seattle" to take in a game (it's like hella far from everything except Canada) and B) if Seattle has a home playoff game, the place is going to be filled with Seahawks fans.

Falcan Moore":20i9dlwj said:
Also, Fibonacci, you're really giving us a bit of a bad name over here. Just saying.

Lol

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Ah you can't use freakin StubHub as a barometer for how many tickets are available.. unfortunately these days ticket scalpers/dealers scoop up giant lots of tickets and then stick it to the consumer. Happens with EVERY major sporting event in the country now.. it's not Falcon fans fault.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
CANHawk":2hjy12gg said:
We don't have that problem because A) nobody just "drives down to Seattle" to take in a game (it's like hella far from everything except Canada) and B) if Seattle has a home playoff game, the place is going to be filled with Seahawks fans.

Eventually, yes, the majority of the people buying these tickets are fans of the home team.. but Seahawk games have just as many scalped seats available for any given Sunday as the Falcons.

When I went to the MNF game, we bought our tickets off Stubhub.. and there were plenty available, you just had to pay 2-3x more than face value for them.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Dirty Bird":3ltauyq7 said:
Wow. It's sold out. Those are tickets for resale. If you look at attendance numbers were ranked ahead of you guys. What a terrible fanbase...
http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance

LOL, I guess we could stack fans two high in every seat? 67,000 is capacity for Century Link.

........and the fact that there are 5,000 - 10,000 tickets available for resale should tell you everything you need to know about how loyal the fans are in Atlanta. "Hmm, should I go support my team? Or make $50 a ticket on StubHub?"