10:00 Game Day Routines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Largent80

Reaction score
The best thing the team could do knowing they will go back east 2 weeks in a row is to just stay on eastern time the entire week before the game. In this case for the entire 2 weeks.

In other words, on Monday morning the week before the game, turn all the clocks 3 hours forward and keep them there until all the travelling is done. If it is 2 weeks that is a huge advantage to the body.

hawker84

Reaction score
just out of curiosity, knowing our next game is back on the east coast, why didn't the team just stay down there and use a college facility or something.. i understand it would be tough on the family guys, but it kind of makes sense to me..

Seattle_Stunna_MD

Reaction score
hawker84":108rc116 said:
just out of curiosity, knowing our next game is back on the east coast, why didn't the team just stay down there and use a college facility or something.. i understand it would be tough on the family guys, but it kind of makes sense to me..

I was along those same lines, wondering if they would just say on the east coast. Wonder why they didnt? Maybe just the whole "routine" deal.

Was it the 49ers who stayed east this year? I know one team did...how did that end up working out?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":5m9igdc4 said:
I'll believe changes when I see them. Goodell has done nothing at all to assure me any changes to level the east/west playing field will ever happen.

This game, the Seahawks are staying away from the city in a secluded hotel. No distractions. I like it.

Bill Wixey/ Q13 Fox ‏@BillWixey
#Seahawks arrive in #Atlanta tomorrow, staying at Stone Mtn Ctr. Spacious, Scenic, secluded. 30 mi from ATL. #GoHawks

BAQd VTCMAAmBlt
And nowhere near clubs/hookers.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1h1j35c7 said:
RolandDeschain":1h1j35c7 said:
I think you guys should go boil frog legs in a hotel room together and be BFFs.

Stop being so transparently jealous, James.

Not gonna lie, I'd like to be able to speak more than English and Spanish. :)

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Seattle_Stunna_MD":pjgnbaia said:
hawker84":pjgnbaia said:

I was along those same lines, wondering if they would just say on the east coast. Wonder why they didnt? Maybe just the whole "routine" deal.

Was it the 49ers who stayed east this year? I know one team did...how did that end up working out?

Personally, I'd be worn out after a week staying in a hotel room and working/exercising outside of my comfort zone. A couple trips on a private plane would take much less out of me

Coxal

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":10fg3mq7 said:
That's my fault. I thought 'plaisir' was feminine. Or is Français masculine? Should I have said "Mon Français"? or "mon plaisir"?
Both are masculine! "mon français" and "mon plaisir" ;)

Btw stop this "boil frog" thing it's a myth!

Ok some super-expensive restaurant offer this type of food but it's quite hard to find.

I'm 23 and I never eat boil frog in my life :les:

And sorry guys no more french talk !! :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.