Hawks Sign Patrick Chukwurah replacing Clem

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Hasselbeck wrote:5% body fat? Christ..

Headed to the gym now :lol:

Big deal, 25% body fat, hell I.....uh...oh, FIVE percent?.........um..........never mind.
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

• Seahawk Sailor wrote:
    Zebulon Dak wrote:Anybody got a line on how to pronounce his last name?

Championship!

+1. Clever.
    HawkHack
    NET Rookie

• loafoftatupu wrote:
    Scottemojo wrote:If he still has anything, I will not be surprised to see him take the Irvin role, situational pass rusher. I will be nervous as hell if he is on the field, but I was for Patrick Hunter too.

Was that the guy's name?

I though Patrick Hunter was a corner that played opposite Dwayne Harper. Number 27, a guy who got more PI calls than anyone as a rookie and then balled after that on the devastating 92 defense.

Was it Wayne Hunter?

Pete Hunter
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

• Zebulon Dak wrote:
    loafoftatupu wrote:
    Scottemojo wrote:If he still has anything, I will not be surprised to see him take the Irvin role, situational pass rusher. I will be nervous as hell if he is on the field, but I was for Patrick Hunter too.

Was that the guy's name?

I though Patrick Hunter was a corner that played opposite Dwayne Harper. Number 27, a guy who got more PI calls than anyone as a rookie and then balled after that on the devastating 92 defense.

Was it Wayne Hunter?

Pete Hunter

Correct.
    HawkHack
    NET Rookie

• Very interesting signing, really thought Ray Edwards would be the guy. But lets see how it plays out.
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

• They signed Pete Hunter and one other guy. Pete came up with a huge pass deflection and either an INT or a fumble pickup off of a dropped pass (or maybe both). He actually got invited to camp the next year and almost made the team. He was a big corner with some size to him. I think if he'd have stayed in the system for a couple of years, we might have been better off than keeping the guys that he got cut for. I believe that is when we kept Jennings and Babs. Babs was a decent backup safety, but was godawful when placed at cornerback. Anybody can rip on Trufant all they want, but even now he's a better CB than Babineaux ever was. He couldn't even cover non-pass-catching TE's.
    R.I.P. Dad. I miss you. You will never be forgotten
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

• CANHawk wrote:
    NYCoug wrote:
    JonRud wrote:I predict Chumbawumba will have 3 huge sacks in this game and lead the team to victory.

If he does, the Tanzania Safari has to make a pitstop in Nigeria!

That's a LONG trip... and we'd have to take the ferry at Kinshasa.

Damn straight it's a long trip and you best believe we're taking the ferry through Kinshasha! It ain't a Safari unless your life is threatened by an animal, an angry dictator, and a child with an AK-47.

Besides, if the Hawks win the Super Bowl this season I'd be at eternal peace, so anything that happens to me in Africa would be ok.
    Talkin Seahawks All Day, All Night @ my blog Seafense! http://seafense.blogspot.com/
    NYCoug
    NET Veteran

• Ruuuufusss. Oh wait...
    538654_10151173172701722_1882558583_n.jpg
    538654_10151173172701722_1882558583_n.jpg (99.26 KiB) Viewed 620 times
    I am a firm believer in luck, and I found that the harder I work the more I have of it.
    CurryStopstheRuns
    NET Veteran

• SharkHawk wrote:Thurmond was IR'ed twice. I think that's the first time I've seen that happen in NFL history. He was IR'ed at the beginning of the year, but allowed to come back at around mid-season, and then IR'ed again at the end. He was effectively IR'ed before the last regular season game. If they waited it was for reasons only known to them. Maybe if Browner's suspension didn't get lifted and they had to hope Walter could limp out to the field without spraining his big toe?

I believe he was activated off of the PUP list, which is a bit different than IR. Though with the new IR rules being able to designate a player for return later in the year, I am sure we will see someone IR'd twice in one season soon enough (if it didn't already happen this year).
    cboom wrote:Wilson is the worst QB I have seen as a Hawks fan. And I have been around long enough to see them all.
    HawksFTW
    * NET E-Knight *

• HawksFTW wrote:
    SharkHawk wrote:Thurmond was IR'ed twice. I think that's the first time I've seen that happen in NFL history. He was IR'ed at the beginning of the year, but allowed to come back at around mid-season, and then IR'ed again at the end. He was effectively IR'ed before the last regular season game. If they waited it was for reasons only known to them. Maybe if Browner's suspension didn't get lifted and they had to hope Walter could limp out to the field without spraining his big toe?

I believe he was activated off of the PUP list, which is a bit different than IR. Though with the new IR rules being able to designate a player for return later in the year, I am sure we will see someone IR'd twice in one season soon enough (if it didn't already happen this year).

Yup. T3 was on the pup to start the year.
    So you're admitting I'm a celeb...
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

• My mistake. I thought they had taken advantage of the new designation since it was available.
    R.I.P. Dad. I miss you. You will never be forgotten
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

• vin.couve12 wrote:@ Seahawk Sailor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... yb24#t=24s

lol

Yep. I was thinking of a girl that said something almost identical, but I'll be damned if I can remember what/who/where.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

• found this on his facebook:

PAT206
    NET Veteran

• color is off a bit :shock:
    I don't know why I bother... no one cares what I think.
    zhawk
    NET Starter

• The guy is a damn Beast!!!!

Me being a big fan of underdogs, i'd like to see him get a few snaps, i know it wont happen but it would be cool to see what he can do.
    HawksFan83
    NET Practice Squad

• MontanaHawk05 wrote:Oh. My. Gosh.

I've spent this ENTIRE SEASON thinking everyone was referring to that small island south of Australia.

:dummy: :dummy: :dummy: :dummy: :dummy:

Can't. Stop. Laughing!

Seriously, the flag never gave you a clue?

SharkHawk wrote:They signed Pete Hunter and one other guy. Pete came up with a huge pass deflection and either an INT or a fumble pickup off of a dropped pass (or maybe both). He actually got invited to camp the next year and almost made the team.

I think his name was Gardener. (Too lazy to look it up.) I remember thinking it was kinda funny that the two guys we picked up had names like occupations.
    49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *

• Go get 'em Chuk "Norris" wurah!
    HawkAroundTheClock
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:30 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information