RGIII = Full Knee Reconstruction

ChiefHawk

Reaction score
Best thing the Skins can do is invest in Oline (picks, probably not much salary cap to 'invest') to protect Cousins and make holes for Morris (great guy - kills me I have to let him go from my fantasy team this offseason...).

And you LEAVE COUSINS IN UNTIL RGIII IS FULLY RECOVERED. Not kinda - not 'I can go coach!', but actually, fully recovered.

If that means halfway into next season as the probably newly drafted O-linemen get some experience - fine. Let Cousins take the hits caused by a rookie RT - not Griffin with the delicate rebuilt knee.

Cousins is good enough, and Morris is certainly good enough, that the end of the world is not near for the Skins - but RGIIIs recovery has to be handled right.

And as far as handling things right in regards to QBs, Shanahan gets an F.

Best thing Snyder can do is replace that craptastic field.

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
ChiefHawk":1df53jow said:
Best thing the Skins can do is invest in Oline (picks, probably not much salary cap to 'invest') to protect Cousins and make holes for Morris (great guy - kills me I have to let him go from my fantasy team this offseason...).

And you LEAVE COUSINS IN UNTIL RGIII IS FULLY RECOVERED. Not kinda - not 'I can go coach!', but actually, fully recovered.

If that means halfway into next season as the probably newly drafted O-linemen get some experience - fine. Let Cousins take the hits caused by a rookie RT - not Griffin with the delicate rebuilt knee.

Cousins is good enough, and Morris is certainly good enough, that the end of the world is not near for the Skins - but RGIIIs recovery has to be handled right.

And as far as handling things right in regards to QBs, Shanahan gets an F.

Best thing Snyder can do is replace that craptastic field.

Getting Orakpo and both our starting safeties should help our pass defense as well...so we won't have to put up 30 pts a game next season to win hopefully. Fred Davis back at TE should help as well.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
ChiefHawk":okzurtsq said:

Saw on ESPN today where they were entertaining the question of whether or not the Redskins should entertain offers for Cousins. Wha-wha-what?

In their defense, they said it was probably not a good idea. Ya think?

BAOE0dSCcAA-n11.jpg

Fox0r

Reaction score
12evanf":21h9gvoy said:
Dan Snyder released a statement: "We can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic man."

Behind the Scenes: "Dan Snyder: Men, throw some dirt and paint on it and alert the press!"

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I wish him the best. Seems like a good guy, too bad he plays for that fanbase.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Good to know that Dr. Andrews was "lying to sell books" as I was told so many times last week. Whatever. His LCL was damaged against Baltimore. Andrews knew it upon examining him and removed him from the game. Shanahan lied and made up an entire series of conversations he supposedly had with Andrews on the sideline that NEVER TOOK PLACE. How that means Dr. Andrews was trying to sell books I'll never know.... but apparently the board big-brains were certain of it and repeated it over and over and gave me a full dressing down for saying anything to the contrary. Well.... I guess it's time to admit it. Shanahan was a liar, Dr. Andrews told the truth, and his book sales weren't part of the equation. He was genuinely concerned for the young man's knee and future, as he should be, since he is a doctor and all.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2ss2cf6n said:
12evanf":2ss2cf6n said:
Dan Snyder released a statement: "We can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic man."

I saw how he builds a wooden shed, not so sure I want to see his version of the bionic man.

I understand that balsa wood is heavily involved.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
SharkHawk":328z5a2c said:
Good to know that Dr. Andrews was "lying to sell books" as I was told so many times last week. Whatever. His LCL was damaged against Baltimore. Andrews knew it upon examining him and removed him from the game. Shanahan lied and made up an entire series of conversations he supposedly had with Andrews on the sideline that NEVER TOOK PLACE. How that means Dr. Andrews was trying to sell books I'll never know.... but apparently the board big-brains were certain of it and repeated it over and over and gave me a full dressing down for saying anything to the contrary. Well.... I guess it's time to admit it. Shanahan was a liar, Dr. Andrews told the truth, and his book sales weren't part of the equation. He was genuinely concerned for the young man's knee and future, as he should be, since he is a doctor and all.

Whaaat? You are trying to convince me that there are a select few on this board that have an overly inflated view of their importance?

Say it isn't so!