Deion Sanders: Prove it this week Richard Sherman

blue 22

Reaction score
Sherm told irvin to tell Primetime to "give him some love" apparently.... Primetime said he likes sherman and that he should be a pro bowler....but he needs to prove it this weekend and if sherm can stop roddy white or julio jones this weekend that he will give him all the love he can come up with.

Got me all P'n'J'ed! cant wait!

http://www.seahawks.com/videos-phot...-Falcons/a53d396e-1ad2-4861-8382-002552ed93c3

MrCarey

Reaction score
Goodness. I think he's given enough proof.

Wiseguy

Reaction score
Deion's just scared because Shermin WILL tackle.

OP
OP
blue 22

blue 22

Reaction score
People nationally are just catching on... They dont know how sherm did againt calvin johnson or whoever.. So I think prime is right. The spotlight will be on him this time around. This is his opportunity to show the world how good he is against tough competition. Cant wait!

SharkHawk

Reaction score
And he tackled somebody, something Deion never did, except for bumping a guy out of bounds on accident a few times while going for an INT.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Good.

Deion is right for once.

Lets see what Sherman can do vs Atlanta before we crown his ass!

Don't know what everybody is so afraid of.

TJH

Reaction score
hawksfan515":2sf17ybz said:
Barthawk":2sf17ybz said:
What... holding Megatron to 3 catches and 46 yds is not good enough? He will "prove it" for the 18th time this year

Titus Young beat up Sherman that game, FYI.

That was actually one of the worst games I've seen him play. Young ate his lunch.

irocdave

Reaction score
Deion knows what he is doing and how good Sherman is. He was just covering his ass. The NFL has the mandate to cater to the large market teams for TV dollars. Dont think so? Why the F are the Jets still front page news? Sherm will get the love and Deions challenge will be one of the motivators, you watch. Sherm will have a one on one with Deion after the hawks lose in the playoffs or win the SB....

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
I would love to see Sherm get some time on both White and Jones. Just to prove how capable of shutting down an offense he really is. Problem is, if QBs are smart they don't throw at him. So, he may not get very many chances to do anything. Which in itself, should be proof enough that he's an exceptional talent.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Deion's just sticking up for one of his ex-teams.

He doesn't want to lose the love that he gets from the ATL fan base.

No biggee. In fact, I like it.

Sherm will be up to the task.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well Deion is a ICON especially in Atlanta, he isn't going to give Sherman props against the team that made him a household name.