Marquess Wilson entering the draft

HawkWow

Reaction score
He should have started juicing the minute he walked off the field at Wazzu. Some may refer to him as long, lanky or rangy, but he just looks skinny to me. Drops a lot of catchable balls as well and is already something of a diva. But I also think he has some upside and if he slid to our 6th, he'd probably be worth picking up.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
The reports stated there were no violations by Leach. He'll be lucky to get drafted.

drrew

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":wi9szksa said:
The reports stated there were no violations by Leach. He'll be lucky to get drafted.

Read the Deadspin article from earlier in the week, the reports and investigations were worthless. Neither WSU nor the Pac 12 talked to Wilson, or any other player that left the program. Not a single conversation with any of them.

That doesn't mean anything happened, but it does mean the investigations weren't worth a damn.

As for drafting Wilson, if he runs low 4.4s, he might get a look late by someone.

kearly

Reaction score
I think whichever team gets him after the 4th is the lucky one. Something tells me it won't be us though.

NYCoug

Reaction score
I could see Cincy taking a chance on him earlier than most. 5th round maybe? I don't think he has the work ethic to crack it in the NFL, but if he does toughen up a bit I could see him making a good partner to AJ Green down the road. Wherever he ends up, I wouldn't expect much of him for at least a few years ala Golden or Jordy Nelson.

Latest posts