Russell Wilson Has Become Overvalued

Veilside

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":1akbqxnj said:
It's Bleacher Report.

When will people learn?

Might as well put a link to a video of some barn yard animals standing in a field. The analysis will be just as worthwhile.

When I just started driving at 16 my friend and I would sit in the car at night facing his cows in a small pen. We would be listening to rock/alternative music and imaging that we were watching the bands music video featuring cows standing in a field. We found it hilarious. We had both never smoked weed or drank alcohol back then.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Veilside":3a1cz4vl said:
When I just started driving at 16 my friend and I would sit in the car at night facing his cows in a small pen. We would be listening to rock/alternative music and imaging that we were watching the bands music video featuring cows standing in a field. We found it hilarious. We had both never smoked weed or drank alcohol back then.

Here's one of those cows, reviewing Seattle's decision to draft Russell Wilson: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1163 ... hird-round

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I think this board should adopt a ticket system. Anyone who links to Bleacher Report gets an automatic ban, has to donate $10 to .Net in order to get off of it, and must then write poetry expressing undying love to MysterMatt.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Veilside":2oryj067 said:
theENGLISHseahawk":2oryj067 said:
It's Bleacher Report.

When will people learn?

Might as well put a link to a video of some barn yard animals standing in a field. The analysis will be just as worthwhile.

Weird, I used to sit on the hood of a car with my friend and listen to Led Zeppelin while watching cows. Except, we had too much fun because of the outside influences.

Bipolar

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":3rcvkmsj said:
"Ideal" according to what standard is the question.

I don't know what an ideal rookie QB year is, but Russell has been certainly doing everything well.
(unlike, say, Tim Tebow, who had the presence and the run ability, but sucked balls when it came to passing)

grizrgood

Reaction score
sam1313":2l50k1ea said:
I could only make it half-way throught that article. It was so full of s*^% that it isn't even worth of BR's virtually nonexistant standards. Blech!

This!

If RW had a subpar performance against the skins then I guess he got it out of the way and will have his normal great game against the falcons!?!?!

madbohem

Reaction score
kearly":1m6sxppo said:
Wow. The irony. The article was garbage, but many of the comments were brilliant. Why are smart people reading BR?

BTW, the writer of the article is a Falcons fan.

Because after awhile you have read everything else and you are still obsessed and its on the unread list.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
kearly":1m0l48eu said:
Wow. The irony. The article was garbage, but many of the comments were brilliant. Why are smart people reading BR?

I think it's more a case of 99% of the planet being more football-informed than BR writers. Ergo, the superior brilliance of the comments is inevitable by default.