Majority of people are switching view of Seahawks..

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Dirty Bird":270h52n3 said:
hawker84":270h52n3 said:
"Yea I don't think that will be the case . Falcons have won ugly when they needed to. Your team has experience in the playoffs but they're still young whereas Falcons have a good mix of young guys and veterans. You also have some new blood, particularly Wilson. The Packers took it to us on our turf in 2010 by means of elite qb play, we couldn't even make them punt once. You guys have an elite defense but this is a QB driven league and I have to give the edge to the Falcons in that regard. Plus you guys came out flat in the first quarter against the Skins so i'm definitely not expecting 60 minutes from your team coupled with the traveling issues. I also agree that public perception or talking heads won't determine the matter but our players definitely hear the disrespect. This is the quietest i've seen Flowery Branch all year, usually when it's quiet is when the Falcons put on their best showings".

there is an awful lot of wrong in this post....
1, our defense is not elite on the road, we're not counting on them to win us this game, more so keep us in it..
2. QB driven league..? have you seen RW's stats
3. if you're expecting our D to come out flat like they did last weekend, you're putting your hopes on a previous game that has no empact on this game what so ever.. they could come out flat again, then again the could come out and punch ATL in the face. that's this defense, never know what you're going to get week in week out.

no offense but this post is just based on hopes and dreams
#1 in PPG allowed isn't elite? I was talking in general. Russell Wilson is a game manager like most rookie QB's at this point in his career. There are a good number of QB's i'd take over him, plus he doesn't seem all that great passing from the pocket because of how short he is. Fact was your D came out flat in the first quarter no if ands or buts about it. I'm not expecting them to play for 60 minutes especially if their not elite on the road like you stated.
You sound just like the dead skins fans last week, same old song and dance! Somebody talking about the Hawks that doesn't have clue one about them.

Here's something to chew on:
Playoff wins:

Russel Wilson 1
Matty Ice 0

Next...../

Dirty Bird

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":e1cccmfi said:
Dirty Bird":e1cccmfi said:
hawker84":e1cccmfi said:
"Yea I don't think that will be the case . Falcons have won ugly when they needed to. Your team has experience in the playoffs but they're still young whereas Falcons have a good mix of young guys and veterans. You also have some new blood, particularly Wilson. The Packers took it to us on our turf in 2010 by means of elite qb play, we couldn't even make them punt once. You guys have an elite defense but this is a QB driven league and I have to give the edge to the Falcons in that regard. Plus you guys came out flat in the first quarter against the Skins so i'm definitely not expecting 60 minutes from your team coupled with the traveling issues. I also agree that public perception or talking heads won't determine the matter but our players definitely hear the disrespect. This is the quietest i've seen Flowery Branch all year, usually when it's quiet is when the Falcons put on their best showings".

1, our defense is not elite on the road, we're not counting on them to win us this game, more so keep us in it..
3. if you're expecting our D to come out flat like they did last weekend, you're putting your hopes on a previous game that has no empact on this game what so ever.. they could come out flat again, then again the could come out and punch ATL in the face. that's this defense, never know what you're going to get week in week out.

#1 in PPG allowed isn't elite? I was talking in general. Russell Wilson is a game manager like most rookie QB's at this point in his career. There are a good number of QB's i'd take over him, plus he doesn't seem all that great passing from the pocket because of how short he is. Fact was your D came out flat in the first quarter no if ands or buts about it. I'm not expecting them to play for 60 minutes especially if their not elite on the road like you stated.
You sound just like the dead skins fans last week, same old song and dance! Somebody talking about the Hawks that doesn't have clue one about them.

Playoff wins:

Russel Wilson 1
Matty Ice 0

Next...../
You won a playoff game where a team was trying to give it to you since the second quarter and it took you almost a whole basketball game to take the lead. Oh, and you won't be facing a one legged QB this time. Just something to chew on.

OP
OP
S

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
Yeah it helped when rg3 tweaked his leg. But it helped mainly that they didnt have to worry about him running it allowing the defense to focus on their main jobs. Thats when the redskins stopped being able to move the ball

grizrgood

Reaction score
That's why they lace em up dirty bird! I can tell you have done a little home work on our team but I can also tell that you don't really have a clue about this Seahawk team.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":215k63ft said:
Dirty Bird":215k63ft said:
hawker84":215k63ft said:

Playoff wins:

Russel Wilson 1
Matty Ice 0

Next...../
Dirty Bird":215k63ft said:
You won a playoff game where a team was trying to give it to you since the second quarter and it took you almost a whole basketball game to take the lead. Oh, and you won't be facing a one legged QB this time. Just something to chew on.

I fail to see what the lack of Bob Griffen had to do with us hanging 24 points on them. Does Bob play defense?

And maybe we won't be facing a "1 legged QB" as you say, but we also won't be playing in a sloppy garbage dump either. Hawks play fast and that lovely facility you have there in Georgia totally plays to our strengths.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Dirty Bird":g9qgpyvy said:
Again how many wins in the playoffs does your "2 legged" QB have?

Hint: it's one less than "all world" Tony Romo, the ultimate choke artist!

Just a short list of QB's Seattle has beat....
Romo
Rodgers
Brady
Kaepernick
Newton
Bradford
BobIII

All but the last one had 2 working legs and 2 working arms!

rideaducati

Reaction score
yungeva":13n1hn11 said:
Given the last 3 super bowl champs have played in the playoffs, its no surprise the seahawks are gettuing picked. They are following the model to a tee and hot at the right time.

Actually, EVERY Superbowl Champion has played in the playoffs.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Dirty Bird":roqus7x8 said:
Shock2k":roqus7x8 said:
Shadyhawk182":roqus7x8 said:
We call it pressure they could call it motivation. A good team having to hear about it for years now. And now people expecting a upstart Seahawks team to handle them at home.It'll be a fight for sure

Ya but that's a "fan" poll, and let's be honest, none of us know what the hell we are talking about. Besides the Hawks are the flavor of the week, because we were the best wilcard game this weekend.
Non-fan poll. Your team is heavily favored.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/features/writers/expert/picks/straight-up/19

Keep picking against the Seahawks Prisco...It's working.