Seahawks are for real and could be Super Bowl bound

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Their facts are incorrect about being just the third team to come from a 14-0 deficit in the first quarter and win. That's gotta be a road team record, because the Packers did just that against us in in the 2007 playoffs in Green Bay: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007%E2%80 ... L_playoffs

That said, there is so much more hype about this Seahawks team than ever before. Even going into the NFC Championship game in 2005, the storyline was all about how the Panthers were going to flat crush us. There was zero media involved with that Super Bowl run. Zero. This team has a ton, and we're seeing more and more every day. Not quite sure how to react to that, as a seasoned Seattle Seahawks fan.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, it's definitely new territory for us, isn't it?

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I refuse to believe this team will lose while putting up the historic numbers it has. They're certainly capable.

muxpux

Reaction score
its gotta be all russel wilson. i think without a rookie QB were just another team.

Dirty Bird

Reaction score
Well if the Falcons were to lose on Sunday I for sure would be rooting for y'all. Tired of seeing the same franchises winning all the time.

A

Anonymous

muxpux":1zz0mmvf said:
its gotta be all russel wilson. i think without a rookie QB were just another team.

I agree, it's definitely a Russell thing.

I've got a small TV in my waiting room set on the NFL network all day long. Seems like everytime I pass by on my way to the office some analyst is discussing Russell.

Oh look... the game is on NFL replay for the fourth time!

Wow.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
Dirty Bird":178b9uiq said:
Well if the Falcons were to lose on Sunday I for sure would be rooting for y'all. Tired of seeing the same franchises winning all the time.

If Seattle loses on Sunday to ATL, than I'll be pulling for ATL to make it to the Super Bowl.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
jlwaters1":1jij59nr said:
Dirty Bird":1jij59nr said:

If Seattle loses on Sunday to ATL, than I'll be pulling for ATL to make it to the Super Bowl.

Same here!

CrimsonWazzu

Reaction score
jlwaters1":3mijnej2 said:
Dirty Bird":3mijnej2 said:

+1

My wife would kill me if I rooted for anyone else.

razgriz737

Reaction score
Dirty Bird":2knlfm49 said:
Same here! (but the other way around, obviously)

OP
OP
FlyingGreg

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
jlwaters1":2hm0hd9b said:
Dirty Bird":2hm0hd9b said:

Same here.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Id definitely jump on the ATL bandwagon if we lose. Tony G deserves a Super Bowl.

razgriz737

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":3tz53ku6 said:
jlwaters1":3tz53ku6 said:
Dirty Bird":3tz53ku6 said:

Same here.
Not to thread hijack, and I know this has been said a lot already, but I just gotta say how great the ATL fans have been so far. What a night and day comparison between this fan base and the Skins fans...ugh...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah the thing about the Falcons is I have zero hate for them. IF we were to lose Sunday, it would be much MUCH more tolerable to me than losing to Green Bay or the 49ers.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":3lkez4wv said:
Their facts are incorrect about being just the third team to come from a 14-0 deficit in the first quarter and win. That's gotta be a road team record, because the Packers did just that against us in in the 2007 playoffs in Green Bay: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007%E2%80 ... L_playoffs

That said, there is so much more hype about this Seahawks team than ever before. Even going into the NFC Championship game in 2005, the storyline was all about how the Panthers were going to flat crush us. There was zero media involved with that Super Bowl run. Zero. This team has a ton, and we're seeing more and more every day. Not quite sure how to react to that, as a seasoned Seattle Seahawks fan.
Yep, we fans are in uncharted waters, and not a lot of sharks? ...What the hell. :shock:

bloodkingg

Reaction score
Slander on Sherman. None of that is based on facts besides the part where he was waving bye to the fans. But whatever, I guess people have already made up their minds despite the evidence.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
bloodkingg":2jygpzi8 said:
Slander on Sherman. None of that is based on facts besides the part where he was waving bye to the fans. But whatever, I guess people have already made up their minds despite the evidence.

Who cares? Just Skins fans. Is that what you are?