Chip Kelly staying at Oregon.

sturg78

Reaction score
It really isn't good fault the media turned this into a circus. He said it would be silly not to listen to teams so he listened. Nothing sounded better then the gig he had so he went home. Nothing to see here, despite what the media wants to make it

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
DonovanJM":9t9ayfbb said:
When did he agree to sign on with the Browns? All I saw was that he was close and that they were going to have a second meeting. Does a second meeting mean that he agreed?

When you get the lawyers in for the second meeting, it's to go over the contract. You don't sift through a contract until you've at least verbally committed to the gig.

CPHawk

Reaction score
He never met with the browns a second time.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
CPHawk":3qcszutq said:

No he didn't. He was scheduled to meet them for a second time. And in that second meeting, they were scheduled to draw up the contract. Which is why the lawyers were called in. And while they were waiting, he was having a marathon session with the Eagles instead.

Hey - you guys kept your coach. I'm pleased for you. I'm not trying to piss on your chips here. But the guy accepted the gig in Tampa Bay and then changed his mind. He was very close to signing a contract with the Browns, then changed his mind. He spent all weekend with Philly, and then changed his mind about the NFL completely. This is not how Pete Carroll approached things at USC. Personally, I think Kelly just needs to shit or get off the toilet. Go to the NFL or sign a 10-year deal or something at Oregon. End the madness already.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":1fn8djod said:
CPHawk":1fn8djod said:

No he didn't. He was scheduled to meet them for a second time. And in that second meeting, they were scheduled to draw up the contract. Which is why the lawyers were called in. And while they were waiting, he was having a marathon session with the Eagles instead.

Hey - you guys kept your coach. I'm pleased for you. I'm not trying to piss on your chips here. But the guy accepted the gig in Tampa Bay and then changed his mind. He was very close to signing a contract with the Browns, then changed his mind. He spent all weekend with Philly, and then changed his mind about the NFL completely. This is not how Pete Carroll approached things at USC. Personally, I think Kelly just needs to shit or get off the toilet. Go to the NFL or sign a 10-year deal or something at Oregon. End the madness already.

As a Ducks fan, I wholeheartedly agree. It's irritating to have the specter over us every year, and considering the kinds of kids Kelly is recruiting, they deserve better, too. They deserve stability.

DonovanJM

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":fz01og4n said:
Personally, I think Kelly just needs to shit or get off the toilet. Go to the NFL or sign a 10-year deal or something at Oregon. End the madness already.

I too agree with this. It is very frustrating worrying every year if he is going to stay or not. He needs to make up his mind and quit holding Oregon hostage.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":xb45brh1 said:
This is just ljr the Brett Farve crap.

Make a decision and stick by it.

I don't think he took any pics of his cock and sent them to anyone.

Okungfu

Reaction score
Been dealing with the same situation here in Idaho with Boise State and Peterson , only he's never actually visited any teams , he says he's got it to good to ever leave , but someday he'll have to try the pros I'm sure .